What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Can't see Matto getting 600k even prior to recent events nor Nrown either. Its probably close to what their Managers will tell them they are worth though.
I'm a big Capewell fan since last SOO. Could do worse and Toby scares me even just watching on TV.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If Nrown doesn’t re-sign, Marata is his replacement. He is ready to be a starter and his next contract he will want starting money.

Nrown’s money (and Mennings) should be used to sign a back with speed (either winger or centre) and another decent bench prop (experienced cheapie with potential).

jk13

First Grade
Yeah sometimes he did something good and then sometimes u didn’t realise he was on the field

Bandwagon

Staff member
The way the game is headed I think you need a lock with a fairly decent passing game, or a bloke that's a huge f**king beast , and from what I've seen, that aint Rudolf. He looks a bit hard to handle when he goes beast mode, but not say like a Lolo or a NAS, and Nrown has far superior passing game.

Glenneel

Bench
Now that Nathan Brown's contract deadline has passed, I hope the eels are looking at Toby Rudolph. Super meter maker, young and definitely an enforcer. probably save 200k on NB aswell
Good call but don't hold your breath on that. Also Matterson and his concussions, I'd be looking at a replacement player for him now and not re-sign him.

Pazza

First Grade
Given how good Papali'i and Niukore are playing Matterson is replaceable but Nrown on the other hand.

T-Boon

Coach
We should aggressively pursue Papenhausen. He is a local junior, his mum is an Eels fan. He would be exactly who we need. Or someone like him.

Last edited:

SneakyEel

Juniors
We should agressively pursue Papenhausen. He is a local junior, his mum is an Eels fan. He would be exactly who we need. Or someone like him.
What do we do with Gutho then? He definitely isn't a centre we saw that in SOO. Maybe Gutho to 6 Brown to 7 give Moses the flick

Latest posts