What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
From that 1st game of the year against the broncos where papa come on and dominated he has kept the standard up all year. His workrate has been relentless.

He seems a real down to earth lad as well and looks like he has good grounding as well from his mother.

He turns 23 next monday so plenty of footy in front of him i hope he goes on and plays 150-200 games for us. And becomes a cult hero we talk about for years to come

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
From that 1st game of the year against the broncos where papa come on and dominated he has kept the standard up all year. His workrate has been relentless.

He seems a real down to earth lad as well and looks like he has good grounding as well from his mother.

He turns 23 next monday so plenty of footy in front of him i hope he goes on and plays 150-200 games for us. And becomes a cult hero we talk about for years to come
I was at that game and he was absolutely outstanding. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting heaps from him. He was decent at the Warriors and of course you hope his game improves at Parra. But he was just next level against the Broncs and as you say, has maintained it. I hope he maintains the rage. Easily the buy of the season.

EelsFan05

Bench
I was at that game and he was absolutely outstanding. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting heaps from him. He was decent at the Warriors and of course you hope his game improves at Parra. But he was just next level against the Broncs and as you say, has maintained it. I hope he maintains the rage. Easily the buy of the season.
I had absolutely no idea who he was, and just expected he was to fill out the top 30. He's been a gem of a find. Amongst our best for the year easily.

King-Gutho94

Coach
There is plenty of talent in NZ and the warriors.

There is obviously something wrong in the warriors system that kiwis dont seem flourish in that side. Compared to when they leave and come over to Australia and play for a team over here or vice versa are quality players then go to warriors and career falls off a cliff.

Maybe they are in a comfort zone over there and moving away from home brings better focus and application like papali'i admitted during the year

hindy111

Post Whore
I wasn't expecting Papali'i to be so good, but I did think he might be a surprise packet due to his age. It's astounding when merkins make claims about 21-22 year olds as though they should be anywhere near their peak.

The first game he played I called the best debut from a signing I had seen at our club. And he kept the form up.

Latest posts