What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
I pay for netflix and haven't watched TV for 4mths bar the news and gardening Australia now the footy is finished.
Same. I am not exaggerating when I say that I don't watch any FTA tv at all. I have Netflix and Stan but rarely watch either of those. Haven't really logged in to Kayo much since the footy finished, probably just Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday mornings when there's a PGA event on... There's 4 TVs in my house and 3 of them barely get switched on. My missus watches TV but my kids basically consume everything on their phones...

Same. I am not exaggerating when I say that I don't watch any FTA tv at all. I have Netflix and Stan but rarely watch either of those. Haven't really logged in to Kayo much since the footy finished, probably just Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday mornings when there's a PGA event on... There's 4 TVs in my house and 3 of them barely get switched on. My missus watches TV but my kids basically consume everything on their phones...

I spend my weeknights watching the week's NFL games (some from Fox, some from 7mate), and doing some low-level work on the laptop. I don't watch a lot of FTA, but I do like a few of the kookier series on SBS/ABC.....and Border Security. I seem to record a lot more shows than I'll ever watch.

Delboy

First Grade
Only have Netflix, and basically watch all the European noir crime series- Dogs of Berlin, Bordertown were standouts. Also from Brazil - Good Morning Veronica. That’s the reason I have Netflix, plus it came as a free 12 month deal on Foxtel.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Round 1 Draw has been released:

ROUND 1, 2022

Thursday, March 10

Panthers vs Sea Eagles, 8.05pm at Bluebet Stadium

Friday, March 11

Raiders vs Sharks, 6pm at GIO Stadium

Broncos vs Rabbitohs, 8.05pm (AEDT) at Suncorp Stadium

Saturday, March 12

Roosters vs Knights, 3pm at SCG

Warriors vs Dragons, 5.30pm (AEST) at Sunshine Coast Stadium

Tigers vs Storm, 7.35pm at CommBank Stadium

Sunday, March 13

Eels vs Titans, 4.05pm at CommBank Stadium

Cowboys vs Bulldogs, 6.15pm (AEDT) at Queensland Country Bank Stadium

EelsFan05

Bench
Yellowstone is the best show on all the platforms. I like the Aussie content on Stan. Haven't watched Netflix in a while.

Love Gutho, but maybe he's getting a wake up call in regards to his value on the open market.

Gronk

Staff member
Love Gutho, but maybe he's getting a wake up call in regards to his value on the open market.
Yeah I’d be very surprised if any club would pay him marquee coin. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. Next step is that we withdraw our offer and start looking for a young kid and make him a fullback. Like Canberra did with Chaaarns Nickel-Clockstand.

The Predictor

Juniors
Nuikore will be announced at the Warriors, very soon, also in regards to RCG, he is definitely gone, not necessarily to Dolphins, though will def not be at Parra in 23!

Latest posts