What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
That’s a shame, the 3 of them should piss off, if there still not sure they want to play for the club, Parra should stick to their guns, and that way managers and players will know we are no longer chumps when it comes to contract negotiations, personally I think all 3 are replaceable, but most of you will think it’s the “end of days”, if these dickheads sign elsewhere, not me!!! In saying that they will re sign when the circus leaves town!!!

Bandwagon

Staff member
That’s a shame, the 3 of them should piss off, if there still not sure they want to play for the club, Parra should stick to their guns, and that way managers and players will know we are no longer chumps when it comes to contract negotiations, personally I think all 3 are replaceable, but most of you will think it’s the “end of days”, if these dickheads sign elsewhere, not me!!! In saying that they will re sign when the circus leaves town!!!

I'd be pretty certain they'd all still want to "play for the club", the question is pretty much always at what cost in lost earnings.

If they expect to see, or have seen offers over and above what we have offered, it's not a decision of whether or not they want to stay, it's a decision about what they are prepared to sacrifice for more money. Near everything has a price.

Are you the bloke who told us that RCG was definitely gone?

Eelementary

Post Whore

In what way are they dickheads?

jk13

First Grade
apparently curtis is now stalking his ex. i really can't see anything good coming from this signing. the guy is a fruit loop

strider

Post Whore
Keegan is gone, shame as I thought he was quality in limited opportunity. Wish him all the best View attachment 55892
So that was the Penrith game where we rested a heap of players.

He was going good in that game, then a weird collission and his head hit the ground when the ruff scored their first try .... I thought it didn't look that bad - but was down for a long time and never played again.