What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Every dopey fan blames the backups for not being as good as the starters they’ve replaced. But in this case it was Eels fans blaming the player’s dad for our club not being as strong as the top clubs, and taking it out on his son. Absolute shit merkins

Yep. This. Not everyone who bagged him, but a significant proportion of our fans are very ordinary human beings.

hindy111

Post Whore
[/QUOTE]
Every dopey fan blames the backups for not being as good as the starters they’ve replaced. But in this case it was Eels fans blaming the player’s dad for our club not being as strong as the top clubs, and taking it out on his son. Absolute shit merkins

The fact here is you are making an assumption.
Remember we carried him on the bench for many games. Sure people will say that was to cover Moses. But sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. It went on too long.

I doubt we hear of him in 5yrs time but O hope thnkid proves me wrong

Legal Eel

Juniors
Exactly. Hopefully Asi can fill this role for us, but his running game is good enough that if he turns out to have serviceable kicking and defence we won’t be able to keep him as a backup.
How excited will you and Gronk be if he is a hopeless plodder? I can see the trolling already

IFR33K

Coach
He has been highly effective in reserve grade, which is why Manly were happy to give him a top 30 spot.

two weeks on and u fellas are still crying over his departure.

you’re making out as thou we’ve lost the next immortal. He’s a very average player and very average half.

funny how his new coach has already mentioned he may end up in the forwards.

Latest posts