What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Fordy20

Juniors

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
His days in the halves are over. Needs to look at Connor Tracey, came into grade as a half, did 3 knee recos and has reinvented himself as an outside back. Hoping he could make a fist of centre, has gone ok there in the past.

I was originally thinking he could possibly have a go at centre, but I don't think he's up to it defensively. He's shown numerous times in the past his one on one defence is poor & I can't imagine his lateral movement will improve after a 3rd knee reco, then combine all that with a lack of speed. About the only thing positive I can't think of is his passing game. I can't see a place for him in the team moving forward unfortunately.

simmo1

First Grade
Doueihi is too slow for the backs and is too poor a defender for the forwards. He is a strong runner of the ball with a big boot, but this does not cover his deficiencies. He doesn't make the starting XIII of any serious NRL side. ESL is his calling.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Doueihi is too slow for the backs and is too poor a defender for the forwards. He is a strong runner of the ball with a big boot, but this does not cover his deficiencies. He doesn't make the starting XIII of any serious NRL side. ESL is his calling.

Hes always been slow but seems to go ok and scores tries at centre, those tall lanky guys are difficult to tackle, theyre all knees and elbows when they run. Similar to when Ayshford was playing well in 10/11.

I reckon he might go to union, I doubt he'll get anymore then a base tier contract from an NRL side.

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
Hes always been slow but seems to go ok and scores tries at centre, those tall lanky guys are difficult to tackle, theyre all knees and elbows when they run. Similar to when Ayshford was playing well in 10/11.

I reckon he might go to union, I doubt he'll get anymore then a base tier contract from an NRL side.

No doubt he can break tackles at centre, but the problem is that any opposition centre with a bit of pace able to get on his outside quite easily.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
What about now?
Waiting Gif GIF

The Rosco

Bench
Shock horror catholic school doesn't support actions that go against their beliefs.
Do you think they are copying the woke ?
Not quite, I guess. They seem to have drawn the line at "not supporting", rather than full blown public ridicule.