What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

TroyJax

Juniors
Doueihi is too slow for the backs and is too poor a defender for the forwards. He is a strong runner of the ball with a big boot, but this does not cover his deficiencies. He doesn't make the starting XIII of any serious NRL side. ESL is his calling.
…and all of this was true before his last two injuries.
Highly overrated for what he can actually do in first grade.

Nutz

Bench
What about Naden. He hasn't really set the house on fire. Surely we need to upgrade him, AD, and maybe Kepa.
Our crappy backline is going to hold us back for years. Our great forward pack that we've assembled is going to be wasted.
If we don't watch out they contracts will expire and they'll be off, gonesky, adios, farvel, afscheid, adieu, despedid, addio, paalam, aloha aloha, selamat tinggal, vale.

Tigerm

First Grade
What about Naden. He hasn't really set the house on fire. Surely we need to upgrade him, AD, and maybe Kepa.
Our crappy backline is going to hold us back for years. Our great forward pack that we've assembled is going to be wasted.
If we don't watch out they contracts will expire and they'll be off, gonesky, adios, farvel, afscheid, adieu, despedid, addio, paalam, aloha aloha, selamat tinggal, vale.
I know some won’t like this, but I don’t mind Kepaoa, he does cover forwards a backs reasonably well. You need depth.
Nadden is a mystery, since he was sent off, I haven’t really heard of him, so don’t know if he is hurt or just dropped.
I think Doueihi should go, can’t see him being the same again and he was dropping away even before then.

Nutz

Bench
I know some won’t like this, but I don’t mind Kepaoa, he does cover forwards a backs reasonably well. You need depth.
Nadden is a mystery, since he was sent off, I haven’t really heard of him, so don’t know if he is hurt or just dropped.
I think Doueihi should go, can’t see him being the same again and he was dropping away even before then.
I don't dislike Kepaoa Tm, he tries hard but I think as you said... he's a depth player which we have too many of.
Our NRL backline is like a KOE side.
We are always going to struggle with just average first graders.

Tigerm

First Grade
I don't dislike Kepaoa Tm, he tries hard but I think as you said... he's a depth player which we have too many of.
Our NRL backline is like a KOE side.
We are always going to struggle with just average first graders.
Yeah, but not too many can cover the back row, that I’m aware of?

I also note with AD, he is back training, which is good for him, though I still hold with my thoughts about his future here.

The Rosco

Bench
Not sure what you mean mate ?
Hey Gordsy . . . the good old Catholics cop it unrestrained from all corners.
Of course, some of them deserve some of it.
It's open slather for whatever the left don't like, but it's illegal to criticize anything they are fond of.
I don't like the left. I've always hung to the right.
To try and respond to your post . . . let's say the woke society of NSW opens a school that is specifically gay or trans centred. It's publicly advertised that it's this particular type of school. If you understand that the teachings and philosophies of the school will be in that vain . . . . and you choose to send your kid there . . . . well, you can't get upset when their way of thinking doesn't align with yours. You knew it was a school that thought that way. You were'nt forced to send your kid there. It's a bit rank of someone to complain about the principles of a school that they chose for their kid, when they full well knew those principles beforehand.
Still respect you Gordsy ole mate !

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Hey Gordsy . . . the good old Catholics cop it unrestrained from all corners.
Of course, some of them deserve some of it.
It's open slather for whatever the left don't like, but it's illegal to criticize anything they are fond of.
I don't like the left. I've always hung to the right.
To try and respond to your post . . . let's say the woke society of NSW opens a school that is specifically gay or trans centred. It's publicly advertised that it's this particular type of school. If you understand that the teachings and philosophies of the school will be in that vain . . . . and you choose to send your kid there . . . . well, you can't get upset when their way of thinking doesn't align with yours. You knew it was a school that thought that way. You were'nt forced to send your kid there. It's a bit rank of someone to complain about the principles of a school that they chose for their kid, when they full well knew those principles beforehand.
Still respect you Gordsy ole mate !
I lost you at “hey Gordsy”, then I fell away when you were going to a trans school. hahaha

gordsy

Juniors
I agree with ya Rosco, it's a bit to rich to want to get the snobbiness factor on the c.v and better education catholic schools often provide without the rest of it. You get pick the gravy without the grief haha

Fordy20

Juniors
the guys a total softcock in defence, im all for cutting him loose. moreso thinking if he hangs around where he could be useful.

Fair enough. The club’s done the right thing by him when they extended his contract. That lifeline will allow him to recover from injury, but after that there shouldn’t be any special favours.

You’re right about his build too. He’s definitely got that awkward body shape that makes him hard to tackle as a centre.

Fordy20

Juniors

I’m glad Kepaoa got a run in the backrow. His positioning on the wing is terrible, but now that we’ve seen he can do a job in the backrow, it’s like we’ve got our own Wish version of Luke Garner.

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
@The Rosco missed first grade cheerleading and had to settle for footy.

Shamed the whole class.
Back up there tsp.
First up, I may be a lot of things . . . and maybe set to become even more things . . . but I can guarantee that trans won't be on the list.
The only thing you'd go trans for would be having your own 24hr 'giny.
And as for cheerleading . . . well, short skirts ain't my strong point either.
But I'm touched that you think of me that way.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Friggin Awesome !!!!

The Tigers are certainties to get two points in the first round of next season.

Top 8 as we head into round 2.

We start with a bye. How good is that?

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Back up there tsp.
First up, I may be a lot of things . . . and maybe set to become even more things . . . but I can guarantee that trans won't be on the list.
The only thing you'd go trans for would be having your own 24hr 'giny.
And as for cheerleading . . . well, short skirts ain't my strong point either.
But I'm touched that you think of me that way.

The last thing you want is to be touched by Silverdale.

Latest posts