What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Just to all ladsters,typical response from pou and nutz to be very humble and low key about their service.

Would make for good friends in the real world.

Health,wealth and happiness to them and all vets today.

Such as my uncle, who having fought in one, hates war.

Shout out to grand-uncle who passed away in combat in a submarine fighting for the allies.

What ? Shock horror !!

Who woulda thought?

Still with you saying he is not coming it gives me a great deal of confidence he is.
Im sorry I missed out your wa buddy’s “ final solution” for people he didn’t like.

Boasting about people he wiped off WT LU.

Cretin.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
From NBWT (Twitter):

Former Bulldogs outside back Declan Casey will complete NRL preseason on a Train & Trial contract at WT

WT and the Dragons have both registered their interest in Addin Fonua-Blake for 2025. It’s believed the Warriors are still seeking a player swap or adequate replacement before agreeing to release Fonua-Blake (Telegraph)

Aidan Sezer’s deal contains a Mutual Option for 2025 per NRL.com

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Just as well.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

All good

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
Train & Trial details, per Telegraph:

• player earns $1,200 per week
• player earns $3,000 per NRL game
• ineligible for NRL until Rd 11
• T&Ts can last from few weeks to full year
• no limit on how many T&Ts clubs have

macnaz

Staff member
The parasitical boys club basis for recruiting the entire coaching staff & gifting the head coaching role to someone who hasn’t served an apprenticeship is diabolical.This will end in disaster & the NRL needs to step in & save the rabble from themselves by cancelling their NRL license.
Although i agree to a degree Ted that something needs to happen , but i n reality if the NRL did happen to pull our licence you know deep down you and all of us would be absolutely ropeable .

Tigerm

Coach
Although i agree to a degree Ted that something needs to happen , but i n reality if the NRL did happen to pull our licence you know deep down you and all of us would be absolutely ropeable .
Agree, barring our absolute shit house results (btw, someone has to come last), it will turn around, I think what the club is doing in every other area, probably exceeds most other clubs. Can't see them doing anything like that to us.

I feel strongly that @Tiger Ted is well within his rights to foreshadow extinction in the hands of the human waste and filth who have abused this club.

We’ve sacked Ronnie Palmer, f**king disgraceful…typical response isn’t it.

Unfair dismissal written all over it.

This is the beginning of the end for GTA. The disloyal bastard.

Im falling back to walk the journey with Ted. No man left behind for us rebels.

Source:

How is Ronnie’s sacking going to help anything?

Seriously?

I’m getting f**king close to calling it.

Last edited: