What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
I feel strongly that @Tiger Ted is well within his rights to foreshadow extinction in the hands of the human waste and filth who have abused this club.

We’ve sacked Ronnie Palmer, f**king disgraceful…typical response isn’t it.

Unfair dismissal written all over it.

This is the beginning of the end for GTA. The disloyal bastard.

Im falling back to walk the journey with Ted. No man left behind for us rebels.

Source:

How is Ronnie’s sacking going to help anything?

Seriously?

I’m getting f**king close to calling it.
WT tigers didn't sack him TSP. That's media rubbish.
The 70's+ fella needs to retire so let him do so with dignity.
A head performance trainer is what the club is seeking. I've thrown my hat into the ring for the job, along with my resuscitator.
Don't give up mate, Api hasn't and so have the other lads, they just need some long overdue leadership. It could come from Benji, I'm willing to give him a go.

Last edited:
WT tigers didn't sack him TSP. That's media rubbish.
The 70's+ fella needs to retire so let him do so with dignity.
A head performance trainer is what the club is seeking. I've thrown my hat into the ring for the job, along with my resuscitator.
Done give up mate, Api hasn't and so have most of the boys, they just need some long overdue leadership. It could come from Benji, I'm willing to give him a go.
Sacked in secret and by surprise.

He’s put more effort in than most of the club management and players.

Unfair dismissal.

If this an example of leadership, we are in deeper trouble than I could imagine.

Not even Tim was capable of this brutality. On the eve of Christmas.

We got a high performance $78m gym (the white elephant) and it delivered us the spoon.

I’m not wearing it.

Benji is a coward sticking the knife into Ronnie. A sniveling sneaky slimy rat.

We are a disgrace. 5 minutes to midnight7A14FC73-51C4-44F9-BF50-65EC23094781.jpeg

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
A bit controversial here, but Curtis Scott looking for another chance in the NRL, tbh I’m not sure about his football skills, but is he worthy of consideration?
I assume he is good to play from the NRL?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm pretty much the same age as Ronnie Palmer and I think it's a good age to let go of a job like this.
Maybe the decision was made as part of the internal review talking with players and coaching staff not bagging him but realizing perhaps it was time to try something different. Maybe someone younger with modern techniques

If I am wrong I am sure he will be snapped up by one of the other 16 clubs.

I'm not having a go at you mate.
Of course you can voice your opinion and I value your posts but your saying the same stuff over and over.
Can't we talk about other things, maybe something positive?
Mate I’m responding to the axing of a club icon.

It was released last night, Im not saying the same thing at all.

Anyway, I get the message, I’m taking a break from wt forum and everyone can be positive.

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
A bit controversial here, but Curtis Scott looking for another chance in the NRL, tbh I’m not sure about his football skills, but is he worthy of consideration?
I assume he is good to play from the NRL?

Curtis Scott plays a position that we are short in, but if the club punted Jackson Hastings because it was rumoured he didn't get along with John Bateman, how keen will they be to sign a bloke who got threw hands at him?

Nutz

Bench
Curtis Scott plays a position that we are short in, but if the club punted Jackson Hastings because it was rumoured he didn't get along with John Bateman, how keen will they be to sign a bloke who got threw hands at him?
I question his integrity too.

murraymob

Coach
Mate I’m responding to the axing of a club icon.

It was released last night, Im not saying the same thing at all.

Anyway, I get the message, I’m taking a break from wt forum and everyone can be positive.
Reform silverdale come over to the panther forum Laurie is cruising mulga road waiting to pick you up .I agree with you on Palmer sad state of the world.Gyms today hire 18 years olds as instructors never olde

Tigerm

First Grade
Reform silverdale come over to the panther forum Laurie is cruising mulga road waiting to pick you up .I agree with you on Palmer sad state of the world.Gyms today hire 18 years olds as instructors never olde
Why he want to do that, you will be on the slide and we’ll be on the up.:)

Nutz

Bench
Exactly....they just didn't renew his contract....Dennis Tutty was eventually let go as well. 72 is a good run in any job let alone the one he had
I'm glad your seeing it the way I am Das.
I did send an email to the WT media group and stated that whilst it was time to retire Ronnie from the club I/we are not happy with the way it was released to the media and how the media have reacted.
I asked when the farewell for him is going to be.
Whenever I send them emails to the media group they allways respond within a couple of days... let's see if they do with this latest one.
We need to raise the energy levels again to support Benji and the players....so par it's positive.

Latest posts