What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Das Hassler

Bench
First thing I would want to have happen is to have no board members who are not 100% West Tigers ...as in no militant Wests or Balmain....they're gone...both former clubs should be represented on a heritage committee both for the sake of the rich history of both and the very important place that history has for WT moving forward but there is no place for them anymore on the WT board. The character of the board members has never been in question for me ....those in the WT organisation hanging onto what in truth was a totally depleted past has been the problem.
Signed 1 x 69 year old /58 year one eyed Balmain / now 110% Wests Tigers supporter

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Without knowing much at all about corporate governance ( if that's even the correct term here) but it stands to reason to me that they would and could only be interim appointments untill a new full board was selected who would then be empowered to decide on the permanent CEO and Chairman...at the moment it's only an interim 4 person board ....yes / no ?
Spot on, I didn't even think of that Das.

Tigerm

Coach
NBWT twitter:

Shane Richardson confirms WT have withdrawn their offer to AFB

“Our forward pack is really strong, & we can add to that with our young players coming through. We need flexibility in our cap to be able to do things we need to do to make us stronger now”

Tigerm

Coach
NBWT twitter:

Shane Richardson on his immediate focus to help Benji Marshall: “Tighten up our recruitment, tighten up the way we do recruitment, tighten up leaks in the club and all the bullshit that goes with that, and just make things more like a real footy club”

I wonder if that is sounding trouble Scott Fulton?

Nutz

Bench
NBWT twitter:

“Our forward pack is really strong, & we can add to that with our young players coming through. We need flexibility in our cap to be able to do things we need to do to make us stronger now”
NBWT twitter:

To me that means strengthening our spine. In the press conference he was really talking up Luai.

Tigerm

Coach
NBWT twitter:

Hasn’t taken him long?

Tigerm

Coach
To me that means strengthening our spine. In the press conference he was really talking up Luai.
Yeah, gave him a good wrap didn’t he? With the dogs putting in a bigger term offer (5 years), maybe he wants to join the battle?

Tigerm

Coach
What do you mean mate?
He’s indicated that he will always back the coach, which is fair enough, but seems to a bit involved in recruitment atm?
While I believe we need a recruitment manager, Scott may not like what he is seeing?
Just an outside looking in observation, that’s all?

Tigerm

Coach
I wonder what's going to happen Matthew Betsey the club’s interim head of football?
You would think he’s safe, Richo is big on pathways, as is the club, but not sure about the head of football role, it was only interim, he comes across as a good operator though?