What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I take it you don't like Lee? Ha ha

I have nothing against him personally at all, he’s done a lot of good things such as sue the f**k out of convicted sex pervert Tyrone May for his traumatised victim.

He’s had some deep family issues, he’s done an amazing job there.

He thinks government should respect and help people. He’s right there.

But in the public role, he’s fair game.

He’s a complex figure, just not cut out as a leader in the nrl.

It really gets back to self-perception. He lacks insights.

I won’t be cruel and say it’s medical!

Last edited:
What did you do today TSP?

Family stuff, lots of family stuff, looked for a car, spoke to a car dealer no less.

So he’s ringing Xmas day, they really want to sell this car. I can low ball big time.

Started cleaning the garage and then slacked off- and took the car project for a proper run.

Regular Western Sydney nonsense.

Have you become a member yet?

Nutz

Bench
I just ordered a cheap Mitsubishi ASX for the missus, we get it in a couple of weeks. There's a waiting period for a lot of new car brand/models atm

Nutz

Bench
We are both very tall, I'm 197ish she's 185 so the suv style of frame suits us. I drive an outlander.
Basically, she needs one yesterday and there isn't much around atm

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Prices of cars really haven't gone up a lot in while have they?
I could be wrong.
Like pushbikes...i bought a 12sp push bike for my grandson last year and the exact identical bike cost the same 20 years ago. Albeit not the all singing and dancing ones, just your basic model under 200bucks

Prices of cars really haven't gone up a lot in while have they?
I could be wrong.
Like pushbikes...i bought a 12sp push bike for my grandson last year and the exact identical bike cost the same 20 years ago. Albeit not the all singing and dancing ones, just your basic model under 200bucks

ASX, I think our Aussie imported versions are built in Japan.

The Japanese are simply the best car makers in the world.

They try to reproduce the craftsmanship elsewhere but can’t manage it.

Toyota came close here in my experience. Bulletproof.

5015D74E-0263-413E-BE5C-53A056FFD9E2.jpeg

3BB32918-4A55-47DA-9235-B284971E321B.jpeg

6066C949-67C7-4B05-B41A-5996D81E94A2.jpeg

Then I was looking at Product Review and they rate 4.8 stars out of 5. So top 5 percent in terms of satisfied customers.

And no $300 wipers or pulling off the bumper bar to replace a light globe ( new golf).

I think Mitsubishi are 33% owned by Nissan, but do their own thing.

Here is the big boss, Mr Kato

DE6DC22D-DE5F-437E-B806-B75EE7CA74F4.jpeg

He is an engineer by profession not just a business moron.

Ive owned a few Mitsubishis in the past.

I think the ASX looks really nice.

They are going to sell the ASX as a Renault under the scheme. So long as the europeans don’t build it, that will be fine.

Looking good.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
On behalf of LUWT, I endorse this message, especially the slogan, Ts & Cs apply.

I was actually there that day with my tigers mates in front of this guy heckling FURSTON!!! He was a few metres behind us that night

MugaB

Coach
Well it’s ironic you should mention it, because he found out many calls were being made to potential major sponsors out of a suspicion that once he was garrotted, he would pull funding, take his scarf and Fedora and go home.

He cites some kind of magical function on Saturday night ( before he was sacked) where he’s told by all and sundry that they will support him after the review is released.

There he was, shaking hands on the power trip, doing the numbers, smiling and promising golden times to folk if he retains the gig. Here’s a sample of what I think he was promised.

“ Yes, 100% behind you Lee”

“ You should run the NRL Lee”

“ Nothing to worry about Lee”

So he can spend another year lording it over us with his unaccountable quasi legalese managerial incoherent psycho babble.

He obviously drove to the function in the now iconic wests tigers ferari. The supercar of failure. Remember the nrl meetings about the cows cheating. Him and Justin went in all confident and Vlandys ripped them a new one. They could barely walk after that meeting. It was humiliating and an embarrassment.

And by the way, our fan base generally aren’t supercar people. Some are, but most of us are just driving stock cars to get to work and run around in. It doesn’t impress us, it reeks of arrogance and bad values.

And our favourite “ I’ve been defamed” refrain which was always and without exception, code for doing absolutely f**k all. As soon as he said it ( weekly), we all knew we were f**ked and were meekly surrendering yet again.

Anyway, sen were his only favourable media. Because he f**king sponsors them and half the game.

He said his biggest regret was re-signing Madge for an extra year. Nothing about the spoons, nothing about the performances, nothing about the ciraldo fiasco, the Tim trauma etc..

Real journos would have lifted him up by his collar, like Gal did to Tim. Bloody Gal of all people!

He did indicate that him and Justin had a few beers when the news came. What was their memory lane chat that was uplifting?

He tried a semi human face on it, but he couldn’t help himself playing the victim. Said he was busy at work and all that, well we all are Lee.

Membership ( everyone)

Just a clean out of my head, I’ve put the membership thread up. Just pat the grave with a shovel …and join me on the bus.

Just get a $45 pet one if you’re struggling. Say you’ve got a pet cockroach, Richo won’t care.

For the lu archive:

View attachment 82880

Source official, Xmas day 2023.

Lee has been hacking the white elephant server, so he can’t be pulled down. Give it up Lee. Where’s the letter to the club threatening legal action for misrepresentation?

The betrayal by his mates, amazing.

“ Latrell will be playing for the Wests Tigers” ffs
Lee is going back to solving crime, the only way he knows how..... backalley bashing