What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The problem is back again. I get the message "you don't have permission to view this page or perform this function."

Silverdale do you have anything to do with this? Just kidding.
We are having an argument, Im not trying to screw with you personally.

Your cretin mate wants my personal details, he can go f**k himself ( after he’s had his way with you).

Reactions: 851

WA Tiger

Bench
Gould said up to six players were not pleased to see Madge go and I think he’s probably right.
No

Gus’s said “SIX PLAYERS WOULD LEAVE IF MADGE LEFT” .. and you said “THAT DOESNT SOUND TOO FAR FROM THE TRUTH

but NONE HAVE LEFT !

D-O Y-O-U G-E-T I-T

Stop trying to slime your way out of it La la land!!
Just admit it when you get it wrong
This argument was won and lost yesterday

You should stick to Ms duty’s and just provide newspaper articles. Your good at that

• Haha
Reactions: 851
No

Gus’s said “SIX PLAYERS WOULD LEAVE IF MADGE LEFT” .. and you said “THAT DOESNT SOUND TOO FAR FROM THE TRUTH

but NONE HAVE LEFT !

D-O Y-O-U G-E-T I-T

Stop trying to slime your way out of it La la land!!
Just admit it when you get it wrong
This argument was won and lost yesterday

You should stick to Ms duty’s and just provide newspaper articles. Your good at that
“ None have left?”

Ummm, not quite.

Garner
Lucy
Gildart
Hastings
Liddle
Madden
Mikaele
Musgrove
Peachey
Tuilagi
tamou
JtJ

That’s 12, so you are wrong 12 times in 3 words.

That’s footy IQ for you isn’t it?

Now stop being an asshole or take your shit to another website.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
This WA has form for bullying, abusing and stalking people.
An interesting comment from someone who posts

Your cretin mate wants my personal details, he can go f**k himself ( after he’s had his way with you).

But I'm sure with your "they started it" attitude you will believe I post over the top agressive vile messages to you and it's all my fault.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
“ None have left?”

Ummm, not quite.
Still waiting on your list of 6 quality players that have left because of Madge's sacking. Oh that's right you make the comments and tell me to ask the players for evidence. You are the one who alledgedly has inside information. Even spies at St George supplying you with evidence Woods will be joining the Tigers.

Still waiting on your list of 6 quality players that have left because of Madge's sacking. Oh that's right you make the comments and tell me to ask the players for evidence. You are the one who alledgedly has inside information. Even spies at St George supplying you with evidence Woods will be joining the Tigers.
You’re beginning to sound like your dopey abusive teenage girlfriend.

If it’s Gus Gould’s comments v you two, for the reasons I’ve given, he wins I’m afraid.

Now you two get back in the room with your picture of Lee on the wall and stop your pathetic footy IQ carry on.

“ None left” ffs.

The Rosco

Bench
Now your only option is to either give douehi the 900k he wants or throw some big coin at Flanagan
Your lot is fast running out of options matey.
If I were retreaded enough to actually follow a multiple, multiple wooden spoon winning team of choking, heartless, window shutting, player losing, waste of time in the finals team like Parra . . . I'd be wondering what on earth they are gonna do for the next 3-8 years once the window slams shut on Christmas eve.
Merry Christmas rhyno. Thank God that Moses didn't come here. Unless of course he does.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
You’re beginning to sound like your dopey abusive teenage girlfriend.

If it’s Gus Gould’s comments v you two, for the reasons I’ve given, he wins I’m afraid.

Now you two get back in the room with your picture of Lee on the wall and stop your pathetic footy IQ carry on.

“ None left” ffs.
That's quite a compliment to think I could attract a teenage girlfriend of any mentality it my age with my physic. Just the thought of it is quite disturbing actually.

MugaB

Coach
YES OR NO ??
Sorry this sounds all wrong here, there's no argument, there is no yes or no answer, the fact the coach got punted, team played like busted, (which they kind of did anyways prior)
and players didn't stay... whether or not it was due to coach leaving or WT not resigning them or more likely f**k this place im looking for a better club... Madden, Garner, and Hastings don't just leave coz they are feeling unwanted, they left coz the place turned south quickly..
As far as Gould and his "six" im sure it was a throwaway line, much like his "5 year rebuild"
(Which no fücker brings up anymore, coz Penrith are godly now, and Gus built that, with all the rugba lieg faithful scoffing at him)

All you three are bickering about is semantics, should be looking to pump up brooks tyres, he's here for the long haul

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Sorry this sounds all wrong here, there's no argument, there is no yes or no answer, the fact the coach got punted, team played like busted, (which they kind of did anyways prior)
and players didn't stay... whether or not it was due to coach leaving or WT not resigning them or more likely f**k this place im looking for a better club... Madden, Garner, and Hastings don't just leave coz they are feeling unwanted, they left coz the place turned south quickly..
As far as Gould and his "six" im sure it was a throwaway line, much like his "5 year rebuild"
(Which no fücker brings up anymore, coz Penrith are godly now, and Gus built that, with all the rugba lieg faithful scoffing at him)

All you three are bickering about is semantics, should be looking to pump up brooks tyres, he's here for the long haul
You make some good points.
I am now bailing out of this particular argument.
It's too close to Christmas to fan the flames of anger.

Latest posts