What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

MugaB

Coach
You make some good points.
I am now bailing out of this particular argument.
It's too close to Christmas to fan the flames of anger.
Too late you joined the apple throwing cart, now stand there and copp the apples coming your way.....

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
The problem is back again. I get the message "you don't have permission to view this page or perform this function."

Silverdale do you have anything to do with this? Just kidding.
Try logging in with chrome or another browser and see if its the same.

WA Tiger

Bench
Sorry this sounds all wrong here, there's no argument, there is no yes or no answer, the fact the coach got punted, team played like busted, (which they kind of did anyways prior)
and players didn't stay... whether or not it was due to coach leaving or WT not resigning them or more likely f**k this place im looking for a better club... Madden, Garner, and Hastings don't just leave coz they are feeling unwanted, they left coz the place turned south quickly..
As far as Gould and his "six" im sure it was a throwaway line, much like his "5 year rebuild"
(Which no fücker brings up anymore, coz Penrith are godly now, and Gus built that, with all the rugba lieg faithful scoffing at him)

All you three are bickering about is semantics, should be looking to pump up brooks tyres, he's here for the long haul
Yea your prob right. Gould never bullshits, They’re all just throw away lines.. like “No we arnt looking at Ciraldo” and “6 players are likely to walk out if Madge gets the boot” All Throw away lines..Yip
Sounds like another slime out, like your mate tried to slime out of losing the argument yesterday.
Do me a favour Bugme. While your here and evidently getting all excited about bringing down that hammer blow. Give us one player at WT that as you say maybe! left coz “the coach got punted” and the reason why you think that's the case, rather than in the eyes of the club they just wernt good enough…And no self indulgent drivel please. We’ve had enough of that.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Too late you joined the apple throwing cart, now stand there and cope the apples coming your way.....
Just like I thought, no substance. Only hopefull drivel. So with that being the case, you know what you can do as well right!

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
You make some good points.
I am now bailing out of this particular argument.
It's too close to Christmas to fan the flames of anger.
I like that mate. Able to walk away and generous in the process. Although I believe there’s more arguments and violence around xmas and New Years than any other time of year.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not a single player who left is the difference between us making the 8 or missing it. I would have been happy to keep Hastings, Luc (not for what the cowboys paid) and Garner, however I’m not batting an eyelid that any of them have left and we’ve replaced all of them with better players.

MugaB

Coach
Just like I thought, no substance. Only hopefull drivel. So with that being the case, you know what you can do as well right!
Sounds like a right ol' bucket of BS from a flog from WA, fmd supporting RL but living in bumfk WA all the way out on the other side of the country, which i applaud, but to do it and be a tigers supporter... that speaks volumes, at least Perth Red goes for the storm a team that ain't perennial losers... and then picks out arguments over semantics on Gus Gould commentaries.... talk about no substance, flogging off insults trying to get some gratification on which of the 6 tigers players we all think gould was on about, how the f**k should i know? I dont even care... you're the one trying to get some magestic trophy to come with being right about "madges magnificent 6"

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Sounds like a right ol' bucket of BS from a flog from WA, fmd supporting RL but living in bumfk WA all the way out on the other side of the country, which i applaud, but to it and be a tigers supporter... that speaks volumes, at least Perth Red goes for the storm a team that ain't perennial losers... and then pick arguments over semantics on Gus Gould commentaries.... talk about no substance
Like Stryker I just liked the colours

WA Tiger

Bench
Of course also Benji has been here forever and Sironen was amazing. Fluent runner and destructive. And Gary Jack..They stood out for me..

Last edited:
Not a single player who left is the difference between us making the 8 or missing it. I would have been happy to keep Hastings, Luc (not for what the cowboys paid) and Garner, however I’m not batting an eyelid that any of them have left and we’ve replaced all of them with better players.
Certainly wasn’t my claim about the 8 but that Gus has better insight than anyone else here.

We definitely needed a stronger pack and much more go up front and that seems to be sorted.

But whether Klemmer is a good swap for Hastings, depends upon the form of another player. This is not a like-for-like arrangement. It’s got layers of contingencies added.

We should expect our forwards to deliver better field position to the backline in attack, have good game awareness etc and defend to at least factory. Wear down their opponents physically, create the gaps and spoil.

In theory, the objective will be to give Brooksy and co more options, more time and space on the fifth and less distance to the opposition try line. Or otherwise, for the forwards to position themselves and our opposition for the big play.

It is in the execution of these options that Brooksy is a concern.

They must be thinking that the expected improvement forward will make up for his recent errors and lack of finesse.

This would be the best pack he’s had for a long time.

If he can’t get his act together, we may struggle. I think it’s riskier than keeping Hastings who I think is better suited to a big pack and is the better half back. It will play out and be what it is.

I don’t have any sympathy for Brooksy based on his contract. He really needs to step up.

Id swap him for Moses instantly, a business decision.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
My money's on Gus making that crap up about half a dozen leaving and (quote) "likely more" if Madge was punted for no other reason than to try and get us out of chasing or even driving the price up for Ciraldo who he hadn't locked in yet...he and everyone else knows full well that he would have punted Madge even before we did...that's all that was about

Last edited:
To be fair, Madge was looking a bit tired there ...
Some truth in that.

But you’d be tired too after trying to do something with the rubbish he inherited.

And the recruits that were forced upon him.

And the players liberation army giving him stick.

Yet there’s a certain irony in his early dismissal as next year’s pack seems better suited to classic “Madgeball.”

Dr Frankenstein Tim is in full charge of attack, he’s in the lab creating his monster now.

God only knows what will make it’s way up from the crypt in round 1.

Last edited:

Latest posts