What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
I don’t wish to elaborate.

But I can say that no moderator officer of the WT forum turned on me.

As the firing squad stood in front of me, I saw our own commanders aim up to the sky. I’m happy with that.
Well you can't msg me because that privileged seems to have been taken off me with no explanation.

WA Tiger

Bench
Skelton was on my wishlist, hes a great signing. Finally a bit of size in the backs!

He and Turuva could genuinley be the best wing pairing we've ever had (as sad as that is).
Yip I saw that.. you and Forty I think.. I havnt seen him play apart from the tackle, but I’m assuming you’s know what your talking about

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yip I saw that.. you and Forty I think.. I havnt seen him play apart from the tackle, but I’m assuming you’s know what your talking about

He’s been the best winger in NSW cup by a mile for 2 years now. Is averaging over 200ms in both NRL and NSW cup, believe he’s had a few 300m games in NSW cup. A lot of dogs fans are saying they should have got rid of JAC and kept him