What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours thread

STG 002

First Grade
I don't want to give away too much, but my sauce is usually sweet and sour.

in saying all of that i have to admit that i have been abit dissapointed with the chinese fair on offer upstairs in the Taj. The few times i have eaten there when venturing away from the ground level 5 chefs hats bistro has failed to satisfy.

That place acorss the road which now houses Lance's new restaurant was even worse. The only good dish being Satay Dog.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Saints get Jennings it would be a brilliant buy for the club and good prep for when Coops retires. Jennings took Coops NSW jersey when he retired, now he can take his Red V one as well when he retires.

st.phil

Bench
fair bit of "twitter heat" on Jennings to the Dragons - however never has there been 'news median' that is such a republic of bullshit. The transfer window is over though...would be for 2013 IF it did happen

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You may in fact be correct. It may have been a scoop from this forum. Although, I'm sure I came across it in the print media.
It was hearsay. Nothing official but it certainly spiked up the rumour mill. Player managers will always shop around, and they'll put the suggestion out there to start a dutch auction, but that's just part of the argy bargy.

People in the club will say also stuff, board members included. But they can get it wrong. It shows that 11th hour negotiations can bring out a completely different outcome to what was expected.

IMO, rumours are like gambling. There's no such thing as a sure bet.

Fire

First Grade
Luke Lewis isn't coming to us. It's apparently only between the Tigers and Sharks now.