What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

merahputih

Juniors
Jobs for the boys ex dragons players coaching on the board assistant coaching the players know they are looking after each other.they know they still get there match payments if they loose or not so will the coaching staff as they are looking after each other .bring in new coaching staff from outside the club and she the improvement in the players attitudes .put some win bonus in there contracts and see what happens
Good ideas but about as much chance of that happening as Saudi Arabia bringing in parliamentary democracy.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
We are stuck with the dud coach for 2 years like it or not. Saints will never sack this dude unless he resigns or gets poached by another club. As if that will ever happen.

The Saints only hope of improving this coaching debacle is to get other assistant coaches around him that can implement some change because what they have is surely not working and has not been for far too long.

McGrgeor: Resting Hunt is not a risk
St George Illawarra Dragons coach Paul McGregor tells the media Ben Hunt's welfare is his main priority

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/07/18/mcgrgeor-resting-hunt-is-not-a-risk/

Uncle fester is now counselling players.

This is what most coaches would say:

“Listen up Benny , we have been paying you massive overs and you’ve been a dead squid for most of the year.

For so long as you have the faintest effing pulse, not only will you be playing son but by the gilded fek, you’ll be running straight lines all day.

Stfu and train the house down before I smash ya”

Pride in the jersey.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Uncle fester is now counselling players.

This is what most coaches would say:

“Listen up Benny , we have been paying you massive overs and you’ve been a dead squid for most of the year.

For so long as you have the faintest effing pulse, not only will you be playing son but by the gilded fek, you’ll be running straight lines all day.

Stfu and train the house down before I smash ya”

Pride in the jersey.

You should put your hand up for the titans job

You should put your hand up for the titans job

I think Anthony Griffin might apply for it and on logic, be the successful candidate.

He’s a fairly brutal first grade coach who is up to speed and entirely unafraid to take the world on to see his game plans through.

He doesn’t care less for players egos or drunken board members in club car parks.

It’s fairly obvious that he was sacked for the usual political reasons and Nathan Clearys signature.

If I was running sgi, I would have signed him by now.

It would be fascinating to know what he’d do with the saints squad, but they would know for sure somethings happening.

Otherwise it’s 4 more years of crap, declining memberships, sale of ownership interests, no good signings, decline in sponsers, lack of interest and a cracking side ( many wanting out) seemingly coached into league oblivion.

The sack Mary thread welcomes fellow thought-criminals I guess.

Last edited:
I was going to say too, that I have a mate who was a mall cleaner.

He upskilled to learn how to drive a truck.

All good except when he drove solo and in a great effort, he wiped out 4 caravans in a nasty side swipe event.

So he gave up truck driving because he knew he couldn’t do it.

Went back to the mall, things are fine.

qld redvee

Juniors
so now another reason for the unhappy season is the changes in the centres !!!! Can somebody enlighten me as to how many different centre pairings we have had that has helped cause our miserable season ????? seriously one minute we cant blame injuries for where we are and then we get this excuse ...... If only he accepted responsibility for his ludicrous spine and rotation before widdop went down . and from what i can see the 2 centres that can do no wrong are the main reason for our horrible season .. I just hope lomax isnt a scapegoat when he finally returns .. now that i have got that off my chest I hope we can bounce back tomorrow night especially as the panthers must be due for a loss
go the dragons