What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

RedVDragon

Juniors
So if Sowie can't perform under Price, so how the f**k is McWreckor going to do any different for sowie who is on the wrong side of youth?
I am not referring to what McWreckor would do I agree with you he will worse or much the same. I am stating what happened to Sowies career and its evident when he went to the Panthers he did improve and gave them structure until Nathan Cleary was ready to take over.

Old Timer

Coach
Pretty good effort really because we've got a lot of new faces around the club both on and off the field so it will take a few matches for everyone to get to know each other properly.

We know that If our D had of been stronger last year we would have made the 8 and that was highlighted in the review.

So we decided to concentrate on fitness in the offseason as we saw that as a major problem last year and that's why our D suffered at the back end of games.

So really happy with the fitness side of it, now we will concentrate on getting the D right and after that the attack side of things will come together because we are a much fitter side.

Gareth67

First Grade
Signing off for the year , Seasons Greetings to all and enjoy your Turkey , Resches and Ham . DragonSammy , you enjoy your Pizza and Motseralla as well . image.jpg

Last edited:

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
MCGregor was just interviewed and hadn't this to say:

" ah yeh hey media fellas, a mopy Christmas andy poopy new year...heh.... so Christmas went pretty well I burned the ham but it was the thermometers fault as it wasn't in the dang ham and the turkey was dry but that was due to the oven being hot. Other than that I was encouraged by Christmas Day and think in the next 2-3 years we will see some improvement in the ham and the turkey".

What was that question.. how is the foot? Well thanks for asking I do have some pretty bad gout from the booze and some left over tinea from and old sock and...

Sorry what did you say....footy? Heck mate I don't know we have an assistant who reports to a 4 man committee who reports to dousty and he is out in crownie leave so we won't know much on player development until after the new year sometime I guess but don't really know and I ....

Is anyone still there?

Bench
Just finished watching the 1977 grand final replay and at the end of the game the players chaired Harry Bath off the field, that was a great gesture for a great man by a great team
I doubt Mary will ever know what that felt like

Latest posts