What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Price, Dice Price, new coach etc...

gonz

Juniors
I do lament at the level of criticism that people will stoop to though. Criticise the bloke, call for his sacking. Why the personal and vile attacks? I know people are frustrated, cause I am. But that stuff doesn't make anyone appear clever or tough. It reflects more on the poster than on Price.

Well well haven't times changed super coach, I've missed this.
Saids the bloke whose known for his personal attacks, gold.

denis preston

First Grade
Well I'm dead set against him taking over....fat to the fire mate

I agree , in fact if Young and McGregor want to save their arses they should resign on the basis that the head coach wasn't listening to them.Surely they can't absolve themselves of this shit.if McGregor is appointed then we should burn down the Taj !

gonz

Juniors
I agree , in fact if Young and McGregor want to save their arses they should resign on the basis that the head coach wasn't listening to them.Surely they can't absolve themselves of this shit.if McGregor is appointed then we should burn down the Taj !

Yep how bout our attack with Mary haha and forwards coach with tuffness.

cussy

Juniors
Here we go with the same old bullshit comments, "has he bought a house in blakehurst" , "will there be a press conference Friday"' "fact", etc etc etc. give the guy a chance. Dargonjohn thanks for the info buddy. Hope it comes true.

TonyTrugett

Juniors
I wish this is true neil henry is a good coach and I also like dymock.
not to fussed with ian millward

I like the idea of Dymock, has some experience, good football brain, understudy to a quality coach. Then again I liked the idea of Price at the time, but three years of missing out on the top 8 is to much to bear.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/enough-dragons-fans-street/
Banner-2-700x525_zps8b51d37a.jpg

Slippery Morris

First Grade
B Smith or Sheens for me. Hornby and D Young will become better coaches under them 2 and will be in a better position to take over in 2 years once Sheens or Smith are gone. Look at Taylor, Brad Arthur etc who all were assistants under B Smith.

I hear Trent Barrett at the Panthers has been great in the juniors. They speak very highly of him. I am sure he would love to come back to the Gong.

skippa

Juniors
Let's hope Neil will rissole the other imposters price has around him as well. The place needs a clean out.

B Smith or Sheens for me. Hornby and D Young will become better coaches under them 2 and will be in a better position to take over in 2 years once Sheens or Smith are gone. Look at Taylor, Brad Arthur etc who all were assistants under B Smith.

I hear Trent Barrett at the Panthers has been great in the juniors. They speak very highly of him. I am sure he would love to come back to the Gong.
sorry slippery old mate but im not a big fan of hiring a coach just to serve as a mentor to young and hornby!

saint.nick

Coach
Here we go with the same old bullshit comments, "has he bought a house in blakehurst" , "will there be a press conference Friday"' "fact", etc etc etc. give the guy a chance. Dargonjohn thanks for the info buddy. Hope it comes true.

Agree. 0/10 for originality guys.

gonz

Juniors
I like the idea of Dymock, has some experience, good football brain, understudy to a quality coach. Then again I liked the idea of Price at the time, but three years of missing out on the top 8 is to much to bear.

I'd take Henry and dymock as assistant

Slippery Morris

First Grade
sorry slippery old mate but im not a big fan of hiring a coach just to serve as a mentor to young and hornby!

Why not? Don't you see Hornby or D Young taking over soon? At least give them someone to mentor them and B Smith or Sheens on top of W Bennett as they played under him and Browny gives them a heap of quality coaches which they can gain more knowledge on and prepare them for the future.

Jim Dragons

Juniors
From afar Jim Dymock seems to have one of the best footy brains in the business. But the doubt would be can he be a Head Coach. But l certainly don't want to hear our coach say he is not sure what the answer is when we are beaten by 30+ And l am a Steve Price supporter :(

Latest posts