What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saint trent ?

love my saints

Juniors
Absolute solid gold bullshit. You've outdone yourself. Standing ovation

Hahaha look who it is... glad to see your still willing to make an ass of yourself just to have a dig.
Please enlighten me, which part is bullshit?
dont run like a little b!tch now, you called bullshit, explain! Time to expose you for the tool you are.

love my saints

Juniors
rubbish mate, there are more major retentions than there are major signings, and in every case the player staying will have chose to stay despite more money being offered elsewhere, eg thurston and his bookends, cam smith/cronk recently (post rorts)+ proctor and bromwich, lyon and buhrer, mansour, tedesco etc etc etc

Nighty... Creagh... Matt cooper before he retired... Hornby, young, need i go on? These players didnt break the bank, they showed loyalty, the problem is you will never get every player to be that loyal.

TonyT6

First Grade
Nighty... Creagh... Matt cooper before he retired... Hornby, young, need i go on? These players didnt break the bank, they showed loyalty, the problem is you will never get every player to be that loyal.

In Creagh, Hornby & Youngs case it's very easy to be loyal when no one else wants you

Twenty10

Juniors
This was never going to end with Merrin staying. It's ansolutely true that Merrin can't cop Mary and Mary things Merrin is over rated. The dragons are not that fussed he's leaving. And neither am I. Merrin has never dominated a season, he's nit even a definite pick for origin. For his money we can do far better.

Twenty10

Juniors
This f*cking joke of a club has reached new lows. Merrin is world class, I don't give a flying f*ck about blokes like Docker or Manu. Unbelievable.

Settle down mate. Merrin is not world class. He's supposed to have been our star for the past few years and we've missed the finals and i dont recall a single game Merrin tore apart.

bottle

Coach
I thought Creagh got a fairly sizeable offer from Manly...

He was, and they thought they had him too.
Sad to people prepared to so readily put crap on Saints legends.
Won a premiership, stayed loyal to the last, and are still there serving the club. What more do you need to do to earn respect?

bottle

Coach
they stayed for less than what they could have got if they moved. that's what we're talking about here with merrin....he hasn't.

As if you would f**king know what they stayed for or what they were offered elsewhere.
More know it all bullshit from a clueless troll. You're flat out knowing your arse from your elbow.

grouch

First Grade
Hahaha look who it is... glad to see your still willing to make an ass of yourself just to have a dig.
Please enlighten me, which part is bullshit?
dont run like a little b!tch now, you called bullshit, explain! Time to expose you for the tool you are.
Ok twat
Not many clubs can entice a player to stay for unders.
Bullshit. it happens frequently.
To blame the dragons for that is laughable at in my opinion.
In your opinion blaming the Dragons for anything is laughable. Bullshit.
Players go where the money is, they dont stay for unders in this day and age.
Bullshit
The money he is asking (reported $800k)
Bullshit.
would buy you packer, kasiano, AND Mose Masoe...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yeah. Supreme, world-leading bullshit right there. This is beyond wildest fantasy territory
[
if merrin thinks he is that good, then so be it, go get what you can and let the club move forward.
Yeah bullshit again. Pushing your best players out does not equal moving forward.

BradMackay

Juniors
I wonder if Trent has thought about how Sally will react to him playing at the Panthers. Stay at Saints - keep the girl. Play for the Panthers ....

Latest posts