What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Annex Another Area

Juan Pharkall

Juniors
The most popular club in the State. The most famous name in Australian sport. A sporting brand as powerful and as historic as Manchester United.

We've taken back what was rightfully ours, down South. And now the tanks have rolled into another Sudatenland that was in desperate need of a competitive footy team to follow.

This photo in the SMH shows what Everyone knows. There are more St George supporters in the Shire, than Slinky supporters. And when we win the comp, there will be plenty fo room on the bandwagon for more.

No-one's too socially disadvantaged, for the colin best express, the colin best express, the colin best express

shauntimmins_wideweb__430x310.jpg

caption: Shaun Timmins at Cronulla, meeting the Shire folk who now have a competitive footy team for the first time in 39 years

G

gorilla

Is that a powerpoint on the pole ?
Look harder - the orange thingie ?

Godz Illa

Coach
Leasa said:
most popular club?? I have been at OKI a few times this year and I beg to differ
You've had a lot of practice havent you? Or maybe you just enjoy being on your knees. Here's five cents, now get the fk out of here.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Leasa said:
most popular club?? I have been at OKI a few times this year and I beg to differ
If you've been a few times to Kogarah as you say, you would have been to some sell out crowds there.

Clarkieel

Juniors
why would I say I go if I dont? my family are all dragons supporters so I have been going to games with them for years. In the past yes it has been great out at oki but this year I dont know something has been missing

innsaneink

Referee
Willow said:
If you've been a few times to Kogarah as you say, you would have been to some sell out crowds there.

LOL....not when we went..... plennnnnnnny room.

The most popular club in the State. The most famous name in Australian sport. A sporting brand as powerful and as historic as Manchester United.

:lol:

drake

First Grade
Hey Leasa, nice Dragons reject in your sig pic.

Are you guys going to get the PA moved from Parra to telstra on Sunday to help with the two syllable chants?

Wastes Tuggers fans are the biggest bunch of Johnny come latelys going. 50% of their supporter base has popped up in the last 8 weeks and they think they are in the running for biggest supporters base.

Neither the population of Campbelltown city, nor attendences at Centrelink offices in the area are an indication of supporter base size.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Leasa said:
why would I say I go if I dont? my family are all dragons supporters so I have been going to games with them for years. In the past yes it has been great out at oki but this year I dont know something has been missing
And I say again... if you there for a 'few games' you would have seen sell out crowds.

Latest posts