What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints V Canterbury this Fri Night!

gregstar

Referee
Who'll win & why?

It's got that big match feel reminiscent of the 80's. we need brian battese & dennis kincella for promotional work!

James_Hardie

Juniors
Brown is a nut job for asking Gaz to step down, unless he knows of an assasination attempt intended by the Bulldog army..

Should be plenty of build up to this game, and it should be sold out. St George think it will be sold out by Wednesday. That is probably a good thing in terms of the "non football fans" who like to go to Bulldog night games and cause trouble. Hopefully they won't have been organised enough to get many tickets.

Can't wait to watch it. I just hope all the news on the Saturday is about the game.

The Preacher

First Grade
A packed Oki Stadium (Kogarah Oval), Dragons running second in the comp, Dogs looking like big premiership contenders, all we need is a referee to stuff up a bloody good night. :shock:

Eelectrica

Referee
Dragons to win.
They should be fresher having played the Bunnies, Bulldogs coming off a tough win over the Warriors may come out a little flat.

JoeD

First Grade
I'm picking St George solely because the Dogs played the Warriors in a huge OT match last week.

miccle

Bench
This has to be one of the hardest matches to pick of the year.

On the one hand, the Bulldogs could be buggered after a massive match on the weekend. On the other hand, the Dragons were not at all convincing against the rabbitohs, and their defence is looking shaky.

It all comes down to how they recover during the week. Their respective games on the weekend will only influence their determination and fitness if they don't prepare well. I honestly can't pick a winner, but my gut feeling says go with the Dogs, but not by much.

Regardless, this is the sort of match that neutrals like me love. I don't like both teams at all, so I'll cheer every big hit and hope we witness a great, close game of footy.

im going to pick the dogs, because i would feel bad tipping against my team, and its one of those 50/50 games when it comes down to a toss of a coin..

innsaneink

Referee
Geez id love to play Browny at poker....the biggest most obvious bullsh*tter of all time.
If he'd wanted Gaz to have a rest, then last Sunday against Souths wouldve been the perfect time.

If Shiftys not playing, I'll go with the home ground Adv.
nospam46 of the coin but Saints here.

Timmah said:
Sherwin will be named at halfback today.

yep, i was watching it on the news yesterday, and folkes said he will be named but he will have to have a fitness test, later on this week to see if he can play..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F**k you Saab, f**k you and the horse you rode in on :(

Mr Saab

Referee
I am not a mock this yr...well not that bad.
QLD won and Italy won and i rode with both.

The Preacher

First Grade
You just keep tipping the Dogs, Charlie. Tip them all week, don't worry about Timmah, you just keep tipping the Dogs. :D

JK

Dragons have only played one good team since round 9 (the broncos)

Dogs by 8.

The Preacher

First Grade
It'll be a bit of a change for the Dogs, with someone pulling their pants down when they don't want to. :D