What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints V Canterbury this Fri Night!

phonetic

Juniors
Dragons by 2 in a an absolute belter.

There's always a lot of hype about these types of games, and they don't always deliver. Here's hoping Friday night does. And let's hope the troublemakers stay away.

There are apparently only a couple of thousand hill tickets left. I just booked 5. I was on hold for 15 minutes.

ByRd

First Grade
Dogs should win this in a close, tough game. I cant wait for it and will be heading out to Oki on friday night. Ive had my tickets for 2 weeks and always look forward to this game. Dogs by 8.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bailey, Timmins and Best to return for the Dragons, so that should be a boost

If the Saints contain SBW [unlike the last time the 2 teams played] and get some sort of ascendency up front against a great Bulldogs pack, I think they'll beat them at home in a tight high quality match :thumb

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Thanks Charlie. I feel much better now.

Both you and no doubt Moffo - its like winning the double.

I dont think so.
As a mod you would prob know the 2 threads Moffo made.
He created one saying he thought QLD would win game 3
and another saying Italy would win the world cup final.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mr Saab said:
I dont think so.

As a mod you would prob know the 2 threads Moffo made.

He created one saying he thought QLD would win game 3

and another saying Italy would win the world cup final.
I have no idea what being a Mod has got to do with it.

Two winners in a row eh? You must feel like you're on a roll.

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldog Brent Sherwin has been named at halfback for this Friday's clash at OKI Jubilee Stadium against the Dragons despite a foot injury that kept him out last weekend.

Sonny Bill Williams has been named on the bench after some damaging performances in the back row in recent weeks while young Jarrad Hickey returns from his one-match suspension, forcing Brad Morrin into Premier League.

Chris Armit is still battling a shoulder injury sustained in the Bulldogs win over the Wests Tigers.

Coach Steve Folkes has named the following side to take on the Dragons this Friday, 7:30pm at OKI Jubilee Stadium:

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Andrew Emelio
4. Willie Tonga
5. Cameron Phelps
6. Daniel Holdsworth
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O'Meley
9. Tony Grimaldi
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Willie Mason
12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Reni Maitua

Interchange:
14. Sonny Bill Williams
15. Corey Hughes
16. Nate Myles
17. Jarrad Hickey

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We have an international and a QLD starter ON THE BENCH.

Saints... you have nothing.

RiotAct

Juniors
dean young has nothing on reni maitua. gaz vs tonga is what im looking forward too, main reason gaz doesnt want the rest woot woot

cyborg

Juniors
the bulldogs should win the dragons have one of the softer forward packs going around.ryles is going to get smashed

petetheileet

First Grade
The Preacher said:
A packed Oki Stadium (Kogarah Oval), Dragons running second in the comp, Dogs looking like big premiership contenders, all we need is a referee to stuff up a bloody good night. :shock:

Your right on the money once again preacher....an absolute cracker of a match...i only hope the players are the ones to decide it

Anon

Bench
Dragons side

1. Ben HORNBY (c)
2. Colin BEST
3. Daryl MILLARD
4. Matt COOPER
5. Brett MORRIS
6. Mark GASNIER
7. Mathew HEAD
8. Luke BAILEY
9. Aaron GORRELL
10. Justin POORE
11. Sam ISEMONGER
12. Ben CREAGH
13. Matt BICKERSTAFF
14. Michael HENDERSON

15. Jason RYLES
16. Danny WICKS
17. Corey PAYNE

Missing Barrett, Timmins, Young, Sims, Naiqama but still not a bad side

redVgirl

Juniors
aw the hornbag is playing fullback again!! wheres greenshields??

yeh i think we will probably lose this one unless the boys fire up significantly. the performance against the bunnies was pretty damn soft.