What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow is leaving souths....just announced on 2ky

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
I am glad we have a signing - still think he is a tosser the way he carries on at times.

But if $Ouffs are unhappy.........I am all for it. Great to hear Richardson bleating, even though he gets the likes of Inglis. Double standards???? It is amazing how $ouffs think they have a right to buy whoever they want but if one of thier players leave for bigger money, they are criticised.

But their the pride of the league:roll:

Kornstar

Coach
They'd boo Santa this mob

Funnily enough, you are right......we teach children to lie from a young age and then get angry at them when they lie back to us?

Anyways, hopefully they are just compiling a big list of signings before anything is announced.

SDM

First Grade
No wonder our new media manager has been fired by about 600 different clubs.

mickdo

Coach
They might also be tying up loose ends with Sandow before getting him into a PC. Who knows. Better safe than sorry, and Souths acting like whinging brats will be the story on tonight's news in any case.

Ratchy

Juniors
FSN are saying on their news that he will sign the contract tomorrow, so you would obviously think there will be some media conference involving the club & Sandow

mickdo

Coach
Official email from the club just came thru with comments from Sandow, SK and PO. Four year deal.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eels Media Release

CHRIS SANDOW TO JOIN PIRTEK PARRAMATTA EELS ON FOUR YEAR DEAL

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels have signed boom halfback Chris Sandow to a four-year deal from 2012.

“I was really impressed with the direction the Eels are heading under Steve Kearney,” Sandow said.

“He is clear on where he wants to take the team and I’m excited to be a part of that future.

“I want to thank South Sydney for everything they’ve done for me – they gave me my start in the NRL.

“It was a very hard decision for my family and me but I’m really looking forward to joining the Eels next year.

“But for now my focus remains with Souths and I am 100 per cent committed to the rest of the season with my teammates.”

Pirtek Eels coach Steve Kearney said;

“Chris is a young halfback with a lot of potential and he’ll be a great asset with regards to what we’re building here at the club.

“This is the first step in our recruitment drive and we’re looking forward to building on the solid talent base we already have.”

Pirtek Eels Chief Executive Officer Paul Osborne said Sandow’s signing was an endorsement of the club’s structure and direction.

“Chris’s signing is great for our club and great for our future,” Osborne said.

“He is one of the top halfbacks in the competition and the fact he’s decided to join us is a sign we’re doing a lot of things right at this club.”
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Eels CEO Paul Osborne will be available for an all-in at 3.30pm today outside the club headquarters, 2 Grose St, Parramatta.

eel01s

Bench
PO available for an all-in?????

All-in brawl? Maybe he will have it out with Richo and Rusty. I would pay to see that!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so its officially a 4 year deal, that blows Rustys estimates out the window

mickdo

Coach
Rusty is so used to dealing in millions that he couldn't tell the difference between a 3 and a 4

jk13

First Grade
that eels media release didn't get spell checked. they're missing the ka before boom