What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow is leaving souths....just announced on 2ky

Snoochies

First Grade
If Souths are going to be cry babiies about the whole thing and make the rest of the year very unenjoyable for Sandow, any chance of a mid season transfer and use the remaining cap money we have for this year?

Long shot I know.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
We just signed a 7 who is yet to take a top team to the semis for 500k and people think are front office done a great job. Lol

We bitch moan and cry when we don't sign players
We bitch moan and cry when we sign players

Nothing is ever good enough

I guess people wont be happy till the board, CEO and coach are gone

I am glad we have a signing - still think he is a tosser the way he carries on at times.

But if $Ouffs are unhappy.........I am all for it. Great to hear Richardson bleating, even though he gets the likes of Inglis. Double standards???? It is amazing how $ouffs think they have a right to buy whoever they want but if one of thier players leave for bigger money, they are criticised.

Kornstar

Coach
It was announced on the Eels official twitter at 8.30am this morning.

So Souths do a Media Release and we just announce it on Facebook and Twitter?

Surely we should have something from our CEO about it?????

This is supposed to be good news, right??

btaag

Juniors
Wests were desperate and the Eels are not? Keep telling yourself that.....

Parramatta were definitely desperate - they went and signed one of the few exciting young halves with NRL experience partially based on an endorsement from Wayne Bennet who sees the player as a future Queensland rep.

Wests in the late 90s were in the same position Canberra are at the moment.....last. :D

mickdo

Coach
So Souths do a Media Release and we just announce it on Facebook and Twitter?

Surely we should have something from our CEO about it?????

This is supposed to be good news, right??

I'm sure there will be a PC for it, just be patient ffs

caylo

Bench
I'm sure Crowe saw 1.6mil and divided by 3 not realizing it was a 4 year deal. Sandow at 400K a year is over priced but we need him so its worth it.

hopefully we can snag 3-4 other quality players like Dwyer and Hoppa who would be my top 2 priorities right now.

True EEL

Bench
Welcome to the Parramatta and District Rugby League Football Club Chris Sandow!!!

Finally some good news during a pretty dark patch
apologies to those i've been fiesty with on here recently, this is way bigger than any of that