What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow is leaving souths....just announced on 2ky

mickdo

Coach
Well there you go. Just shows you how much of a bunch of tools the media are. Well done to Parra for getting the guy they were after. Welcome Chris, hope you have a great career with us.

Parra03

Juniors
So what happens to Robson now ? Can we replace him with Murray and see how robbo goes any better than Murray in the lower grades ! Robo has no future in parra anymore ... time to blood Murray and c if he plays any worse than Robson !

Cocidius

Juniors
Well there you go. Just shows you how much of a bunch of tools the media are. Well done to Parra for getting the guy they were after. Welcome Chris, hope you have a great career with us.

Yes...espically after all the doom and gloom posting yesterday i.e. ozzy/mooks' inability to sign players...

mickdo

Coach
Yes...espically after all the doom and gloom posting yesterday i.e. ozzy/mooks' inability to sign players...

I think you'll find that will quickly turn into doom and gloom about having paid too much for Sandow, or that he is a dud. Won't be long.

jk13

First Grade
i'm happy. like someone said, the market/our desperation determined the price. i'd prefer him over hodkinson? or maloney.

Captain BF

Juniors
I reckon it's pretty piss poor of Crowe to post hw much the bloke is possibly going to earn. It's none of anybodies business. It also shows why fans (Crowe) shouldn't be allowed to have knowledge of how much these blokes earn. Really really petty.

Cocidius

Juniors
I think you'll find that will quickly turn into doom and gloom about having paid too much for Sandow, or that he is a dud. Won't be long.

As long as we can keep our forwards strong, he will do ok! We have been making meters this year, just dont have the playmaker to convert that into points!
As good as south's forward pack is on paper...they are pretty poor in making tough meters and giving quick play the balls...

TheRam

Coach
Yeee Haaaa!!!

Kapow Sandow!!!

What a difference a day makes.

Today is just full of rainbows and lollypops, isn't it? Damn those negative stories from yesterday. :sarcasm:

Welcome Chris, I feel you will love playing here at Parra along side Jarryd and he will love playing with you.

fanaticeel

Juniors
Yeee Haaaa!!!

Kapow Sandow!!!

What a difference a day makes.

Today is just full of rainbows and lollypops, isn't it? Damn those negative stories from yesterday. :sarcasm:

Welcome Chris, I feel you will love playing here at Parra along side Jarryd and he will love playing with you.

tsk tsk :lol:

I will get excited when we start winning games again.

Eric Jnr twitted that he hoped there was room for Morts & Robbo - they are "unsung heroes". I didn't know that one of Eric's injuries involved brain damage. Now I feel sorry for him...

Freak2

Juniors
As long as we can keep our forwards strong, he will do ok! We have been making meters this year, just dont have the playmaker to convert that into points!
As good as south's forward pack is on paper...they are pretty poor in making tough meters and giving quick play the balls...

Agree,

I would seriously consider attempting to lock Allgood up now on a cheap 3 or 4 year contract.

Cocidius

Juniors
Agree,

I would seriously consider attempting to lock Allgood up now on a cheap 3 or 4 year contract.

IMO our forward pack is fine...im more worried about our second row...
we really need a second rower who can punch the line, offload and run holes...

Parra Guru

Coach

Eric Jnr twitted that he hoped there was room for Morts & Robbo - they are "unsung heroes". I didn't know that one of Eric's injuries involved brain damage. Now I feel sorry for him...

:lol:

On one of his Footy Social blogs, Guru actually said Robson is one of our hardest workers at training yet he is on minimum wage. I can see why he'd say that, regardless of his ability, obviously a lot of the players respect Robson. And to be fair on the guy, he's done a solid job for what he's being paid.

http://footysocial.com.au/players/E...t-to-cap/151965c9-9cde-4cac-a18d-be1be9cc2682

(In the comments section)

Last edited:

SaraSassypants

Juniors

Maybe he can pay them by giving Parra back all the $$ he ripped you off for. What a useless tool

Latest posts