What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sandow is leaving souths....just announced on 2ky

Ratchy

Juniors
Great signing and should be a positive with the club going out into the market place to attract others

boxhead

First Grade
I love Rusty, but his and Richardson's comments on Twitter and in the press release are both immature and absolutely moronic. Honestly, what were they thinking?

Glenn

First Grade
I love Rusty, but his and Richardson's comments on Twitter and in the press release are both immature and absolutely moronic. Honestly, what were they thinking?

What do you expect from he who has a "Book of Feuds".
As for Richardson, he need look no further than his own Sugar Daddy.

ParraUnagi

Juniors
Crowe's lack of integrity and professionalism just blows me away. Didn't he nearly stuff the Inglis deal because he could keep his mouth shut on Jay Leno? Now this. As someone mentioned earlier, it makes a mockery of the whole "Family Club" way of thinking. Utter BS.

Welcome Chris. I look forward to watching you grow at Parra. They's alot of open arms for you here. Stuff it, come now.

BranVan3000

Coach
550k is huge. That is a Greg Inglis sized deal.

Hope Chrissy is worth it! He has a lot of potential, but I don't tihnk he has shown enough yet for that sort of money

This'll be either the worst deal or smartest deal the Eels ever signed imo

Gronk

Staff member

Hope Chrissy is worth it! He has a lot of potential, but I don't tihnk he has shown enough yet for that sort of money

Well if we paid $500k, then its 2/3rds of the $750k that Thurston wanted and 50% of what Quade Cooper is worth now.

We could have hung out for Cooker Cronk, but he would cost about the same BUT might never leave Storm anyway.

forward pass

Coach
2 million doallar deal - estimated at 550 per year for 3 years.

Um... I was never good at maths but how does that work?

boxhead

First Grade

You'll find it's 400K, Rusty was trying to take the pressure off himself by making us look like idiots. Why would we pay Sandow more than we pay Hayne? Makes no sense whatsoever.

ParraUnagi

Juniors
Well if we paid $500k, then its 2/3rds of the $750k that Thurston wanted and 50% of what Quade Cooper is worth now.

We could have hung out for Cooker Cronk, but he would cost about the same BUT might never leave Storm anyway.

So true. I'm happy the the club finally seems to be proactive with their recruiting, rather than reactive like our current roster.

spartan2153

Juniors
We just signed a 7 who is yet to take a top team to the semis for 500k and people think are front office done a great job. Lol

Latest posts