What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scapegoat Syndrome: spreading

Godz Illa

Coach
I can't resist alliteration btw.

Anyway following on from the lamewad FOFFs, I have seen evidence of a Cowboys version (Firman) and even now a Knights version (Kurt Gidley). I think these people blaming all of their team's ills on one player are either incapable of abstract thought or just plain mean. Look deeper and don't follow the crowd, is all I'm saying.

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm glad to have you on board weas.

Just thinking aloud now, but laziness might also be a factor, as well as the head-in-the-sand type mentality that prefers to ignore core problems while offering band-aid solutions. Most wise league fans are above that kind of thing, I'd like to think.

Godz Illa

Coach
gregstar said:
i blame you two for our teams' injuries.

you both suck!
Gregstar, let me assure you - and I can vouch for weasel as well - if I had such powers I would use them for the purposes of good, not evil.

Munky

Coach
Well my scapegoat has been dropped for this weeks game and I will say good riddence.

(Hookey if you hadn't already realised.)

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Funny this thread would be started by a Dragons supporter.. Go to a Dragons game and when they start losing they turn on Barrett, Peter Doust etc etc..