What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schiff IS Goonski

raider_ktj

Juniors
Anyone watch WIN news tonight? He is as good as gorne, Good bye Shif, you did the club proud but have lost the respect of a lot of fans by your so called "loyalty and commitment to the Canberra Raiders," you prob shouldve kept your mouth shut.

Bay56

First Grade
cya later turncoat .... in fact better still f**k OFF up the hume and pacific right now

how the club can let this arsehole continue to hold the captains spot or play for this once proud club is beyond me

should now release enough money to get some decent players

raidersforme

Juniors
Bay56 said:
cya later turncoat .... in fact better still f**k OFF up the hume and pacific right now

how the club can let this arsehole continue to hold the captains spot or play for this once proud club is beyond me

should now release enough money to get some decent players

all i can say is HERE HERE perfectly said hope me or no other raiders fan see you again at the randwick races again gotta stop nw before i swear

Bay56

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
Bay I suggest you go to his house and help pack his bags!

i'm interstate otherwise i would ...

I was fairly confident that management had taken the necessary steps to sign some big names, and therefore havent been on their backs of late ... but it seems i may have been wrong

raidersforme

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
Bay I suggest you go to his house and help pack his bags!

Bay i will send you $500.00 if you do heck if i didn't have a meeting tommorow i would take my money and do it, drive down to his house in a rent a truck with farkofski the turncoatski schifcofske down the side and will drive the B@#$%ards stuff in the truck all the way to the border for free just to get rid of the "loyalty he has for CANBERRA RAIDERS" and "i am proud to announce i will be staying with the raiders next year" #$%&

Chachi

Bench
Yeah, even though I'm still hopeful of a good season next year, this recruiting period has been the biggest clusterf@%k ever. One more reason for Donnie Jr to pack our bags and head up the coast...

...and that f**kin' pisses me off no end.

Timbo

Staff member
Ah f**k it.

Give Withers or Tongue the captaincy now and save what shred of credibility you have.

thickos

First Grade
Some of you need to stop, breathe, and take stock of the situation.

No decision has been made, opinions are being based on throw-away lines in newspapers and grabs in 30-second spots in news reports.

No signature on the dotted line with the QRU. Why all the hate? If worse comes to worse Chalk can do the job. Experience and passion would be lost, yes, but the Raiders will not live and die by Schif's decision.

He is a legend, my favourite player and IMO he deserves better than what is being dished up by those who loved him only days ago.

thickos said:
He is a legend, my favourite player and IMO he deserves better than what is being dished up by those who loved him only days ago.

Absolute rubbish Stu. He's as good as gone, you'll see tomorrow.

How can you support someone who publically stated, without a shadow of a doubt, that he'd stay in Canberra in 2007... only for him to turn around in two weeks time, when the money comes to the table, and for him to eventually sign with the Reds.

He's stabbing us, and the club, in the back.

I don't see how anyone can support him through this, his word means absolutely nothing anymore.

thickos

First Grade
We will see tomorrow I guess, and I'll be as disappointed as all of you if it does happen. I just think it's very sad that he's been hung drawn and quartered before anything has actually happened.

Plenty of time to throw tantys tomorrow, if at all.

The article a few weeks back is a bad look now but for the time being he's the captain and he has my support. Maybe I'm just delirious...

raidersforme

Juniors
thickos said:
Some of you need to stop, breathe, and take stock of the situation.

No decision has been made, opinions are being based on throw-away lines in newspapers and grabs in 30-second spots in news reports.

No signature on the dotted line with the QRU. Why all the hate? If worse comes to worse Chalk can do the job. Experience and passion would be lost, yes, but the Raiders will not live and die by Schif's decision.

I was pissed off the first time, because he had the clause for all year. We signed a new coach early in the season really, and he waits till 21 days before anti tampering deadline to explore new options. I am sure the coach and captain talk to each other, and he knew elliot was going way before anyone else. Way before we signed up henry, that was my grief back then, leaving MY CLUB little time to assess and recruit.

Then all was well, he pledged allegence to us and i ate my words against him. Praised him for staying and LET IT GO. Cheered him on in the Rooster's game, and backed QLD in origin because he was there.

Now turncaotski has his offer MATCHED, not bettered MATCHED. He is all but gone, if he was not then why say it will take a week to weight up options, what options you have told all of canberra, as well as every non canberra resident raiders fan, that you are the "type of bloke to act quick and are loyal", if you where then you would have dismised it at the panthers game.

What this turncoat, dosn't grasp on his personal turstile of a life. Is that like Legend and IBG have said in other post's, it's not the option really, it's the pledging, and then looking or sniffing or asking, that "all for in it himself but needs instructions" manager, that has caused this situation

i knew once i started i couldn't stop, and have constrained myself to not swear, i have stayed out of replying for that sole reason until now, but cant help myself, sorry to offend anyone. But it's my opinion and i will rant if i want to

raidersforme

Juniors
Walt Flanigan said:
Some of you sound like absolute bitches regarding this situation BTW.

WTF I know from myself alone that i have spent at least $2000.00 dollars on merchandising travel and ticket fees, when Canberra Raiders where with NRL Auctions i bid and won on numerous item's, i have gone to numerous events, had numerous items signed, and have felt PRIVELEDGED to be near my heroes, I have spent time with Schif off field talking to him at the race track, but are disappointed with the, "hole she bang" not whinging just a very sour taste left in mouth. And does that not reserve us the right to judge, because i am sure there are others who have spent more, and gave more than me.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The guy is making the best decision for his family. I don't expect he'll earn much more playing union (if more at all). It was probably a mistake what he wrote in the paper but he obviously thought the offer was off the table. He's given us great service over the years and we'd be alot worse off without him. While I understand this situation pisses people off, some of the comments being made are disturbing to say the least.

nickraider

Juniors
I remember getting my photo taken with Schif and my young fella who was 5 at the time when we played the Broncs in Toowoomba in a trial at the start of last year. My boy said "Schif is the best dad isn't he". I said " For sure son. He is the Canberra Raiders." He said,

"I want to be like him when I grow up."

All I can say is, Hopefully my boy has your football skills Clinton but not your pissofcheyness. You're the captain of the Canberra Raiders for f**s sake! Remember what you said 10 days ago! And the Origin

Timbo

Staff member
Walt Flanigan said:
The guy is making the best decision for his family. I don't expect he'll earn much more playing union (if more at all). It was probably a mistake what he wrote in the paper but he obviously thought the offer was off the table. He's given us great service over the years and we'd be alot worse off without him. While I understand this situation pisses people off, some of the comments being made are disturbing to say the least.

boo-f**king-hoo. I'll get you a tissue.

If he was still considering playing union, he should never, ever, EVER come out and publicly said he was staying with the club.