What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEAN RUDDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Knight

Juniors
With all our injuries, i think we really need a player who can play in most positions - maybe Rudders the man, i can see him playing in the centres as well! and then theres the fact that hes the type of player whos rarely injured and thats what we need at the knights right now - players who are injury free and can play for most of the season. Go Kirk Reynoldson!

babyblue

Juniors
I met Sean recently while he's over here in England. I've gotta say, he's one of the most down to earth people i've ever met. He was a real laugh. I think Castleford screwed him over and i wish him all the best for the future, even if he didn't want to sign for my local rugby team!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
He chose to leave our club. I don't know how people can say he's a great club man.

He wasn't good enough to see out one season in england. I have grave doubts he'll have what it takes to handle the NRL still.

Johns Magic

Referee
Bring it home Knights said:
He chose to leave our club. I don't know how people can say he's a great club man.

He wasn't good enough to see out one season in england. I have grave doubts he'll have what it takes to handle the NRL still.

He is a lock, not a 5/8. That's why he failed.

Anonymous

Juniors
I must admit that Sean was not one of my favourate players.

Then again I think that Knights fans expected too much from him.

He was always a good solid player.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I expected sean to have the ability to have a reasonable tackling technique and also to string 3 or four good games together. Yeah, I guess I expected to much from him :(

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I've watched 80 minutes of 1st grade rugby league thousands of times. I have a slight idea what I'm talking about champ. Still a good call on your behalf though :D

Terminator

First Grade
You have watched a lot of league, but Sean Rudder has played a lot of League, and you think you constantly have the right to bag him?

Doctor

Bench
Terminator said:
You have watched a lot of league, but Sean Rudder has played a lot of League, and you think you constantly have the right to bag him?

BIHK said:
I've watched 80 minutes of 1st grade rugby league thousands of times. I have a slight idea what I'm talking about champ. Still a good call on your behalf though
Chicken_Hunter said:
Ur not allowed here

It starts........... :roll:

I've watched 80 minutes of 1st grade rugby league thousands of times. I have a slight idea what I'm talking about champ.

OH Pleasee..... That sounded so lame.

I just did a bit of a rough calculation. And over the past 5 years i have watched more than 750 games of rugby league. So dont give me that know it all crap.

How old are you? Unless you are over 30 and have had fox for atleast 5 years i doubt wether you have watched thousands of games.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
I've watched 80 minutes of 1st grade rugby league thousands of times. I have a slight idea what I'm talking about champ.

I just did a bit of a rough calculation. And over the past 5 years i have watched more than 750 games of rugby league. So dont give me that know it all crap.

How old are you? Unless you are over 30 and have had fox for atleast 5 years i doubt wether you have watched thousands of games.

I've got almost every knights game on tape since the start of 1997. Notice how I said I've watched 80 minutes of 1st grade rugby league thousands of times. I didn't say I watched over 1000 different games.

I'm not stating I know everything about league. What I am saying is, unlike most people, I'll watch a knights game over and over and that helps me get a pretty good idea on how the teams going, rather then watching the game only once.

Doctor

Bench
Chicken_Hunter said:

I've got almost every knights game on tape since the start of 1997. Notice how I said I've watched 80 minutes of 1st grade rugby league thousands of times. I didn't say I watched over 1000 different games.

I'm not stating I know everything about league. What I am saying is, unlike most people, I'll watch a knights game over and over and that helps me get a pretty good idea on how the teams going, rather then watching the game only once.

"Well, I'm taller than you, so there! My Mummy says that you're a meanie. And Daddy says that you can't come over anymore! So there! Nah Narnie Nah Nah!" :p :-({|=

I could go for a ice-cream at this moment in time. Who likes chocolate, with some sprinkles and maybe even coated in dark chocolate. Mmmm, mmm. =P~

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
No I haven't. I was born with a joints condition called hypermobility. Until I hit my growth spurt and my joints went f#cked I had to stop playing any kind of football.

I have NEVER said I know everything. But remember, Peter Sterling hasn't played football since 92. The game has changed so much since then, so does that mean he and alot of other league experts no nothing about the game today. Of course they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts