What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Discussion and results

da mad maori

Juniors
Yes,I too offer my congratulations to all you Panther supporters.You were not the better team on the day,you were the better team all season,hence the title of 'minor premiers'was no fluke.Like Antilag,I wish you take out the ultimate title and in doing so,give the Roosters a right ole hiding.All the best for next week!!!

SP

Bench
madunit said:
Minor Premiership Odds
Penrith $101

Now im pretty pissed off at myself... what i was going to do was put $10 on for us to get it, but i said, nah i'll be dreaming if it happened

why didnt i do it :oops: :x :cry:

SP

Bench
so far Penrith have 3 teams (including schoolboys) ine final, and 2 that will be played next sunday

Cuza84

Juniors
GO PANTHERS nice win today but your now going to face the ROOSTERS and ylou will lose that game dont you worry bout that

magpiemax

Juniors
tigershaz said:
I'm so happy for you guys :D

I haven't forgotten how you cheered on the maggies in Premier league a few weeks ago!

Good luck
well done penrith.hope you win,people are always ready
to put you down but you seem to be having great momentum at the moment

ForestDragon

Juniors
Congrats Panthers,you have been good to watch this year and deserve your spot in the final.Put one on the Roosters and complete your dream year,good luck.

Special K

Coach
Y2Eel said:
Punk said:
ANTiLAG said:
give him back?

sharkies didnt want him :p

Actually the Sharks did want him, its just that he didn't want to play any position but halfback.

then why is he playing 5/8 for panthers if he wanted to play halfback???
Because he saw how much of a baby he was acting like last year and wanted to shut up and just play where ever he was picked at, rather than going along with the media.

and yes the Sharks didn't want to let him go at all.

Any way good luck.

Time to stick it to those chookies
You are big enough mobile enough and quick enough to go around and through them
Wouldnt it be great to rub Fittler fat asses nose in it, on probably the biggest day of his career, for deserting you in95/96.Bet if you win he will be seen around Penrith way wanting a piece of the action :D :shock:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Up the choccy soldiers!!!!!!!

I'm going for ya's in the big G next week, you guys deserve it after the horrible run of injuries you've had over the last 2-3 years. Premiership gold is the only cure. :)

dice

Juniors
Congratulations Panthers. A fantastic effort to make the final this year.

Don't be too unhappy when the roosters kick your arses though :lol: ...... Just kidding. It should be a good game.

Big Mick

Referee
Cuza84 said:
GO PANTHERS nice win today but your now going to face the ROOSTERS and ylou will lose that game dont you worry bout that

Thats what i like to hear, confident roosters supporters....the bigger the ego before the game...the harder the fall after the panthers win.

The telegraph says your "undisputed", come sunday you'll be down for the count.

JoeD

First Grade
Congrats Panthers, you played very well and deserve your spot in the GF next week. I will definitely be cheering you on.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Cuza84 said:

Thats what i like to hear, confident roosters supporters....the bigger the ego before the game...the harder the fall after the panthers win.

The telegraph says your "undisputed", come sunday you'll be down for the count.

Gee Big Mick there is a lot of irony in your post :roll:

May the Best Team WIN!!!!! Good Luck to both Teams.

GO THE ROOSTERSS!!!!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Congrats Penrith!!

All the best next week.

GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!

You will definately be the sentimental favourites.............not that it bothers me. ;-) :lol:

AliN

Live Update Team
The Panthers showed their class, were patient and definitely the better team on the day, well done.

All the best for next week Panthers, you'll have a lot of Kiwi supporters backing you..

poojar

Juniors
yeah go you Panthers, do it for all us western suburbanites - that includes panthers, magpies and eels suporters.