What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2003 Discussion and results

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
trevorm said:
ExJnrKiwi said:
After tonights epic battle (Warriors/Canberra) next week is shaping up to be another close grinding game. Looks like everyone (Warriors) pulled up ok after tonight - Know more during the week I guess.

The week off for you guys will be interesting. Good for you to rest players and give them the opportunity to freshen up and recover from niggling injuries but teams who have rest weeks don't tend to perform first game back.

Looking forward to it :)

We may be a bit slow in the opening stages because of the week off but i think we will make up for it by the end of the game. And we have beaten the Warriors 3 times already this year by healthy margins.

Maybe I've missed a game somewhere but teams only play each other TWICE in a regular season so how can you have beaten us 3 times?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pre season means jack shit as coaches will often use the game to test new combinations, blood backup players, and rest any key men who're under injury clouds. That was particularly remevant to us last year fiollowing the Kiwi tour of the UK.

Big Mick

Referee
Well it seems the cougars pulled off an upset last night and are into the grand final to play the winner of today's game!

Can we have Penrith teams in both grades on grand final day..... and have both of them win....

only time will tell!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many of you penrith supporters bought the Round 1 Big League mag this year and saw the following

Minor Premiership Odds
Penrith $101

To Win Premiership Odds
Penrith $51

how many of you then went out and put a few bucks on either one of these and is now rolling in the dough!!!!

Congrats boys, I'm a Tigers fan, but I hope you get to lift the gold high this year, after the years of injuries and bad luck, this would compensate for it in a big way. :)

Korurangi

Juniors
Well done Panthers, its a bummer the warriors lost but you panthers played great. I am now supporting the Panthers especially becuz of all the kiwis in the team. I cant stand the Roosters. I am forever a warriors supporter but now we are out its GO DA PANTHERS!!!

Special K

Coach
Panthers = bad books. I was going to collect $250 if the Warriors won, now I have to share my tipping comp winnings with some loser.

Oh well go little Preston (give him back :( )

ANTiLAG

First Grade
From a staunch warriors fan, good luck best wishes, congrats on teh game today.

YOu guys played well, priddis carved us up, I really hope you beat the roosters in the gf, and repeat 12 years ago.

Good luck guys. Most people are anti rooster, so you should get lots of support. :D

Mander was very ordinary, but he did not cost us the game ;/ The Patnehrs played better. Simple.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Punk said:
ANTiLAG said:
give him back?

sharkies didnt want him :p

Actually the Sharks did want him, its just that he didn't want to play any position but halfback.

then why is he playing 5/8 for panthers if he wanted to play halfback???

tigershaz

Juniors
I'm so happy for you guys :D

I haven't forgotten how you cheered on the maggies in Premier league a few weeks ago!

Good luck

incredible_holc

Juniors
because that was a cover for him thinking Anderson was a dickhead

which is the feeling with most sharks fans except the ones on the forums

haha im almost supporting penrith more and beleive me ive tried

but for some reason i cant

Eelectrica

Referee
Congratulations on a great season and good luck in the Grand Final. You guys play a great brand of football and deserve to be there.
Now go out there and SMASH the whining Roosters back into feather dusters.