What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Nutz

Bench
I’m backing Latu Fainu to have a breakout season & cement his position in the team at 5/8.He has the attributes the coach will be familiar with & who will take great delight in helping reach his full potential.
Sounds good Ted, are we there yet?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Maybe why Nofo, wasn’t a priority any longer?

Think Nofa was gone regardless. We've got a very interesting groups of outside backs. Some guys who have a heap of talent but still very raw. Im really keen to watch Alaimolo and Faataape in the trails

On another note I read somewhere that apparently Seyfarth is the likely 13, could be crap but again a wait and see for the trials.

Nutz

Bench
On another note I read somewhere that apparently Seyfarth is the likely 13, could be crap but again a wait and see for the trials.
Whether or not Seyfarth is a Lock depends on his ability to provide an extra ball-carrying option, make tackles, and offer support to the halves and outside backs. He'll have to do more than just block plays/dummy runs and argy bargy stuff. Usually locks are very much like a solid ½, an example is Cameron Murray.
I think Seyfarth is more suited to crash balls, off the hip.

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT twitter:
Latu Fainu, the second youngest player in the top 30 this year (born 28 May 2005)
—————-
How old does that make you feel, born in GF year, hahaha

BTW, Galvin is the youngest.

Think Nofa was gone regardless. We've got a very interesting groups of outside backs. Some guys who have a heap of talent but still very raw. Im really keen to watch Alaimolo and Faataape in the trails
I know someone who was told by someone that Naden will be the next 'cab off the rank' in regards to being shown the door, apparently some of the 'new football heads' see him as surplus to requirements.

Can't say I'm surprised, does go 'missing' and for a guy of his size he has under achieved but perhaps it would help if he just decided on being a winger, might help, who knows.

But the someone who knows someone could just be a someone who knows no one and nothing.

Tigerm

First Grade
I know someone who was told by someone that Naden will be the next 'cab off the rank' in regards to being shown the door, apparently some of the 'new football heads' see him as surplus to requirements.

Can't say I'm surprised, does go 'missing' and for a guy of his size he has under achieved but perhaps it would help if he just decided on being a winger, might help, who knows.

But the someone who knows someone could just be a someone who knows no one and nothing.
Yeah, he was disappointing last year and the club now has depth to not take any shit from the players.

Fordy20

Juniors

Either that or Benji is making sure he's only got blokes around that he wants. The end of this year might end up looking like the end of Potter's first year when blokes like Matt Utai, Joel Reddy, Blake Ayshford, Sean Meaney and a 34 year old Lote Tuqiri being moved on after giving more game time to Tim Simona and a debutant 19 year old winger, David Nofoaluma.

Tigerm

First Grade
IMG_0664.jpeg
From Twitter:
Some big lads in this photo?
Can anyone ID the guy on our right of Bateman? He is huge.

WA Tiger

Bench

Can’t afford to have players messing up the big moments..that’s Naden. And with not just small errors either

Last edited:

Latest posts