What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Tiger05

First Grade
The fact of the matter is, excluding Api, can someone tell me one player and I mean one player in our team that may make the starting 13 at any of the other clubs because I can't. We are a team of kids that have been thrown to the lion too early or players that are just not up to NRL leavel.

Same with the coach really. Bellamy might get these current players up to 10 or 11th but Benji won't. People bang on about Bennett, he is the greatest mercenary in the history of league, he wouldn't come here with our roster and management. You'll only see him at teams close to their premiership window.

We are where we are because we are a team of really poor players that are poorly coached.

I have so much sympathy for Api....

Bula, Staines, Samuela Fainu & Olam. Twal, Pole and Seyfarth would make some top 17's.

There might be more as well. How many people thought Brooksy and Talau wouldn't make it at any other club.

I left Stefano and Galvin out of the guys that would make it in other squads simply because I figure we should let them go. We have to get rid of players that we support and screw us over. We end up with guys like Nofo who just take the piss.

Latest posts