What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final - Sharks vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 17th September 8:00pm @Allianz Stadium

Steenson123

Juniors
Cro

Well here we are Game Day has arrived once more. It doesn’t get too much better than this a do or die semi final tonight against the Sharks at Allianz Stadium. Winner goes to the Prelim loser is gone. I am feeling a mixture of emotions excitement and nerves plus being so proud of how far we have come this season. What a win it was last week over the Rorters but now we have to come down from that high and emotion last week in what was such a physical and draining game and focus on our next job at hand.

Looking at the Sharks what a season they have had under Fitzgibbon they finished 2nd in the regular season and they finished there for a reason they’re a quality team and after losing in GP last week to the Cowboys I think they come out firing tonight with a point to prove. They have threats all over the park in Hynes, Moylan, Ramien, Mulitalo, Kennedy and a strong pack with Rudolf, Fincuane, Nikora, McInnes, Fifita etc......... so they have strike across the park everywhere so we can’t go to sleep at all otherwise they’ll pull our pants down. They have lost Talakai and R. Hunt but they still have quality players coming in for them.

Looking at us we lose T. Burgess a big blow with Chee Kam coming in. Moale might be a late in as well. The start of this game is going to be so important we must go with them the first 25mins we must do all the basic things right completing our sets highly kicking deep and showing good line speed in defence plus limiting their offloads. I feel the Sharks will target our wingers in the air so we need to be expecting an aerial assault. Our discipline will have to be on not giving away cheap penalties. We need to stay patient in attack and build pressure not try to score off every play. If our pack can get on even terms with them I feel we have enough points in us to hold us in good stead. No doubt we need big games tonight from all our boys we need to be hungry we need to want it more than these guys.

In the stands we have a job to do. It’ll be the third week in a row of us playing at Allianz in our heartland. Last week was sensational and spine tingling the atmosphere our members and fans were so so so loud and we had the crowd. Tonight I expect us to also have the crowd but we need to make sure we are very loud once more and urging the boys home. The boys have commented on how the noise of our members helps them grow an extra leg to get the job done. Another packed house coming tonight at Allianz I simply cant wait. Lets do all we can to get the boys that extra six again or penalty as well lets make sure we let Atkins know about it!

OK RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS EVERYONE WHETHER AT THE GAME OR AT HOME ON YOUR FEET PROUDLY TONIGHT SHOULDER TO SHOULDER AT 7:57PM GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY!!!

SHOW THE COLOURS CLAP YOUR HANDS STAMP YOUR FEET AND SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT AS JEZZA WOULD SAY AT OUR HOME GAMES!!! HERE THEY COME YOUR SOUTH SYDNEY RRRAAABBBBIIITTTOOOHHHSSSSS!!!!! LETS LEAVE NOTHING IN THE TANK I AM GONNA USE ALL THE VOICE I HAVE IN ME AND CLAP MY HANDS AS HARD AS I CAN!!! FIRE UP ALL LETS DO THIS WE ARE POTENTIALLY 80MINS AWAY FROM OUR 5TH PRELIM IN A ROW LETS GET THE BOYS HOME!!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

SSTID SSTID I KNOW I AM IM SURE I AM SSTID

SSTID SSTID I KNOW I AM IM SURE I AM SSTID
Cronulla finished second due predominantly to their Marshmallow schedule. They played Balmain, St George, Newcastle, Warriors, and a dead Manly in their run home. How soft was that?? Well they led by 8 at Home against NQ - a side notorious for NOT winning here and they sunk. Collapsed. I also notice Cronulla is completely unwanted in premiership wagering, being the outsider of the remaining 4. Hence the punters do not rate Cronulla either, likely noting their pathetic run-home schedule.
Realistically the only way we lose here is if the squad has not sufficiently recovered from the Easts game. Or some unforseen idiotic act by an individual player. That's it.

Latest posts