What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

tripster

Juniors
Sounds ok by me. Manly we ready for RCG last week. I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to the bench.

I hope he does go back to the bench. It has proved to be a successful formula. Leota or JFH can soak up the opening barrage.

I also feel for Tim Browne. I know he doesn't get a lot of love on here but he's been solid for us for a long while - he'll never be a star but he always puts the effort in and I have never seen him have a howler. He also has plenty of finals experience from the Dogs which might be missed in this game.

Would love to play Brisbane the way they are playing tonight. Their defence is absolutely pathetic - 18 missed tackles after 18 minutes.

franklin2323

Immortal
Really? I reckon Carty has offered nothing since returning

You clearly missed his flick pass for our 2nd try last week. 2 missed tackles in 53mins much better. Merrin to prop him to lock with a bench of Katoa. RCG. JFH and Kikau is best we have

CHN is a very good runner of the ball, especially when put through holes. But as seen last week against Manly for instance, he is obviously not as effective against strong defensive sides. This is where Cartwright's natural ability is a good thing to have.

Pugzley

Revenge!!!!

tenor.gif