What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

A right jungle out there, but landed 4 tix PB lower. Thought I had ET lower (next to canteen/loo/beers) but it 'timed-out' after 7 secs. Still.. we're in!

Big Bloke

Juniors
Ridiculous situation with tickets. I'm a ticketed member in the ET stand throughout the season so there I was at 10am waiting to go on with my code. Got in easily enough and then selected MP4 as where I wanted to sit (ET stand not available upstairs for some reason already). Went through the process ordered my 8 tickets and then when I put my payment through I found that the tickets were for Concourse 12!!!!! WTF!!!! How the hell did that happen? Tried to ring Tiketek and also tried to email them but phone dropped out and I couldn't send the email because there were mandatory sections to fill out but the site wasn't letting me fill them out!

Absolute shambles.

So now I have 8 shit seats in an area I don't want to sit in.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Craigshark

First Grade
Ridiculous situation with tickets. I'm a ticketed member in the ET stand throughout the season so there I was at 10am waiting to go on with my code. Got in easily enough and then selected MP4 as where I wanted to sit (ET stand not available upstairs for some reason already). Went through the process ordered my 8 tickets and then when I put my payment through I found that the tickets were for Concourse 12!!!!! WTF!!!! How the hell did that happen? Tried to ring Tiketek and also tried to email them but phone dropped out and I couldn't send the email because there were mandatory sections to fill out but the site wasn't letting me fill them out!

Absolute shambles.

similar with not being able to get seats in upper et.. pay your pricey membership for years for some corporate f**kwit to sit in your seat in shark parks biggest game in over a decade

Absolute shambles.

At a guess I’d say that because you wanted eight tickets that was the only place available to get the eight together?

Big Bloke

Juniors
At a guess I’d say that because you wanted eight tickets that was the only place available to get the eight together?
Probably right mate, but there was no indication to say the tickets were in a different area. I only found that out after I had submitted my payment. $60 per ticket to sit in that area stinks to high heaven.

Special K

Coach
I don't get all the complaining about not getting your normal seat etc. I'd sit in a f**ken crane to be there this weekend.

It is about the club, a week off and a shot to play in the GF. Not your f**king seat - I will miss the bar under the ET stand though.

Probably right mate, but there was no indication to say the tickets were in a different area. I only found that out after I had submitted my payment. $60 per ticket to sit in that area stinks to high heaven.
Yeah that sux quite a bit.
I suppose i got lucky, I did hit on one part of the Peter Burns stand that was available for the halfway line but they put me in the upper northern bay, still great seats and I am not complaining. I gathered thats where they could put three together.
There is a positive, at least you all get to go together, and if the night turns out right you wont be caring about where your seats were, just that you were there.
The NRL have put some heavy duty payments on for the game, must be their way of saying "You want a home game here, well we have to hike the prices so we earn some real coin. If you dont like it we can go back to playing you at the SFS"

I will miss the bar under the ET stand though.
Yeah I thought this as well. I have no idea what the situation is over the other side, how, where, what type of beer etc. I'll be finding out though.
Gunna be be half cut from working at the brewery all day anyway so it wont worry me too much...... i hope haha.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I don't get all the complaining about not getting your normal seat etc. I'd sit in a f**ken crane to be there this weekend.

It is about the club, a week off and a shot to play in the GF. Not your f**king seat - I will miss the bar under the ET stand though.
I'm not complaining about not being able to sit in my normal seat (they can have it actually with all the bird poo and rust through it). It is about the f**ked way Tiketek operates and not giving me the seats I bloody well clicked on.

Special K

Coach
Yeah I thought this as well. I have no idea what the situation is over the other side, how, where, what type of beer etc. I'll be finding out though.
Gunna be be half cut from working at the brewery all day anyway so it wont worry me too much...... i hope haha.
hairy man or the great shark island? i wanna check hairy man out

I'm not complaining about not being able to sit in my normal seat (they can have it actually with all the bird poo and rust through it). It is about the f**ked way Tiketek operates and not giving me the seats I bloody well clicked on.
Wasn't so much you more so the baboons tweeting with Buzz(who is also whinging he missed out on ET)

This shits all over going to the SFS week 1.

Craigshark

First Grade

oh mate, seriously get the f**k over yourself. Good for you. I’m still going and would do the same. My point was, the nrl could have organised it better to reward members. Doesn’t seem fair when general public (I’ve now gone on and checked and confirmed) can buy season ticket holders good seats from 1pm..

Zachary Smith

Juniors
At the risk of sounding like a heretic, I think the Semi should be at the nice new shiny stadium with 30,000+ Sharks supporters. It would have a sense of occasion rather than 12,000 at Shark park.

Craigshark

First Grade
Oh and I just waited in line on the ticketek site from 1pm with* my members code and managed to get seats in upper et. Don’t see how that’s fair. Nrl could have come up with a buy back your seat option that was my point. They’ve had enough time to know this was going to most likely happen and get their shit organised.

Last edited:

SharkShocked

Bench
Oh and I just waited in line on the ticketek site from 1pm without my members code and managed to get seats in upper et. Don’t see how that’s fair. Nrl could have come up with a buy back your seat option that was my point. They’ve had enough time to know this was going to most likely happen and get their shit organised.
ET upper now available ? But wasn’t at 10am?