What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Big Bloke

Juniors
yep, just got 3 tickets up there.. needless to say I’ve just privately sold (for non profit) the 3 I bought earlier this morning with my members code..
WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON!!!! Why is the ET Upper on sale now and not before at 10am when I went on there?

Is there anyone with any sort of intelligence who is able to explain this fiasco?

Craigshark

First Grade
WHAT THE f**k IS GOING ON!!!! Why is the ET Upper on sale now and not before at 10am when I went on there?

Is there anyone with any sort of intelligence who is able to explain this fiasco?

don’t get annoyed mate, you don’t have any right to be annoyed. You should just be happy to go and sit on the top of the toilet block.. seriously, it’s bullshit isn’t it

Big Bloke

Juniors
don’t get annoyed mate, you don’t have any right to be annoyed. You should just be happy to go and sit on the top of the toilet block.. seriously, it’s bullshit isn’t it
Too right it is mate. I have also let down 2 family members and 5 other friends who relied upon me to get the tickets.

SharkShocked

Bench
Too right it is mate. I have also let down 2 family members and 5 other friends who relied upon me to get the tickets.
I was in the same boat re trying to grab all of the tickets for my posse. I told them have no expectations, being a 16 year season ticketed member forking over the coin gives us no rights to an NRL sanction semi final at our home ground.

It sucks, but it's the NRL way.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’ve got a general admission ticket only with my mates - 6 of us in total and when my mate lobbed on at the designated time of 1000am, that was the best he could do.
So if you’ve got a seat well done.
It was and always will be a bloody shambles - the NRL +Ticketek = clusterfugg

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Giving the ET stand to non ticketed members over ticketed ones is extremely puzzling.
It’s pretty disgraceful. I have to say the amount of incompetence is astounding. In my business this level of shittery would lead to repercussions. Weird timed.

SharkShocked

Bench
lol right now i can login and get 3 tickets in ET Upper, albeit Row A with the baulstrade in the way. But in my regular tickets its pretty much in the way as well.

Anyone want them.

To be fair, even though those upper ET were not available at 10am, they were available at 10.45am, I saw them when I went to see if they had anymore for sale.
Don't ask, as I don't know the answer, as to why this was so.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don’t worry just looked.
single seats in a couple of bays and MP. Can get 8 seats in north west corner concourse bay 4.
That is a dead set disgrace - absolute incompetence at its finest.
What next warm beer at the game…:

SharkShocked

Bench
To be fair, even though those upper ET were not available at 10am, they were available at 10.45am, I saw them when I went to see if they had anymore for sale.
Don't ask, as I don't know the answer, as to why this was so.
I reckon they budgeted on corporates / whoever they were reserved for taking all of it. Also believe you’ll progressively see today/tomorrow some of the seats become available where they can’t sell it / give it to corps.

Try charging whatever they charge corporate for the A row in the ET Upper, particularly when it says “restricted view” through ticketek.

Either that or there is genuine method behind the madness. Wouldn’t know never worked in planning events.

hairy man or the great shark island? i wanna check hairy man out
Up at Shark Island, but not actually working there for a change, I'm helping out the food truck which is in there.
I did the same at Hairymans last home game.
It was pumping down there that day!!