What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB Christmas Party!?!?!!?

thickos

First Grade
G'day all,
just received a phone call from 'the big fella' (no, not god :lol: ) - aka Matt from the SGB for those who have sat with us. He doesn't post here but is a rabid fan and gets a lot of the chants going. If you have met him you would know who I am talking about :D

Anyways, he suggested to me that we have some kind of Raiders/SGB/etc Christmas party of some kind, maybe a BBQ or something (Centennial Park perhaps)? Anyway he suggested the Sunday before xmas, everyone could bring along some grub, kick a footy around and have a yarn. Could be a bit of fun.

For those here who haven't sat with the SGB before, what better way to meet the freaks than at a friendly BBQ!

Neither of us have a better idea than that, so if anyone has any suggestions for something similar fire away!

If we can get a critical mass of people interested we may be able to get something going.

Cheers.

hrundi99

First Grade
I SHOULD be able to attend.

My sister-in-law will be over from London so I MAY be otherwise occupied but barring that I will definitely be keen.

:clap:

jed

First Grade
DB will be gutted - she was planning on making the trip out here specifically to hook up with Azz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
She's not coming?

Oh damn, that's right I just remembered I have er um a doctor's appointment, I won't be able to make it.

DJ Raida

Bench
oh well, it just wont be the same :?

i spose ill bring jenna then ;-)

jed u can bring gremaldo or wateva

woodgers

Bench
I will do my best to travel up for it if I can. Myself, Bay25 & Sully are all possibles.

Good work anyway Thickos, you're a good man :)

SOULS 04

Juniors
sounds good

i need to get to more games and sit with the sgb in 05 so will be good to meet everyone.

so the sunday before xmas.... ill mark it out and i should be there.
well once the rest of the info comes through

Latest posts