What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB Christmas Party!?!?!!?

DrewBeliever

Juniors
jed said:
DB will be gutted - she was planning on making the trip out here specifically to hook up with Azz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there any possiblty you could pospone the Christmas party till say, Mid year May/July time when I'm down your way ;-)

DJ Raida

Bench
IanHindmarsh said:
jed said:
DB will be gutted - she was planning on making the trip out here specifically to hook up with Azz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there any possiblty you could pospone the Christmas party till say, Mid year May/July time when I'm down your way ;-)

christmas party in may eh??

hmm, i dont know how you guys do it, but i dont think itll work ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
IanHindmarsh said:
jed said:

Christmas Party ay, May/July ay?
:-k :-k :-k :-k
somethings not rights :? :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
Centennnial Park on the 19th works for me.

:mrgreen:

You could all come back to my place for a swim and a visit to Hrundi's Raiders shrine afterwards... ;-)

woodgers

Bench
Hrundi you are asking for trouble. Some of these blokes seem to sit behind the computer all day, every day. I wouldn't let them within 100 yards of a swimming pool, they would drown in a glass of water :lol: .

The only stroke that DJ knows is 'keystrokes'. 69 would only know that old show 'different strokes'

Any others?

jed

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Centennnial Park on the 19th works for me.

hrundi or anyone else who knows, are there BBQ's in Centenial Park? Do we just rock up, or do we need to book with the park management?

DJ Raida

Bench
heaps of them, just rock up but you gotta get there early because theres a stack of people there, in saying that though its a big park

jed

First Grade
Jump on the train, it's about a 10 minute walk from Central station

Raiders Rock

Juniors
thickos said:
G'day all,
just received a phone call from 'the big fella' (no, not god :lol: ) - aka Matt from the SGB for those who have sat with us. He doesn't post here but is a rabid fan and gets a lot of the chants going. If you have met him you would know who I am talking about :D

Anyways, he suggested to me that we have some kind of Raiders/SGB/etc Christmas party of some kind, maybe a BBQ or something (Centennial Park perhaps)? Anyway he suggested the Sunday before xmas, everyone could bring along some grub, kick a footy around and have a yarn. Could be a bit of fun.

For those here who haven't sat with the SGB before, what better way to meet the freaks than at a friendly BBQ!

Neither of us have a better idea than that, so if anyone has any suggestions for something similar fire away!

If we can get a critical mass of people interested we may be able to get something going.

Cheers.

Count me in!! When & Where TBC I guess...

thickos

First Grade
Anyone got anything regarding this one? Matt hasn't called for a while (this is a good thing :lol: :lol: :lol: ) so I'm not sure what the go is - despite the fact it will be on the 19th for sure.

Centennial Park good???

Latest posts