What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB Christmas Party!?!?!!?

Kris_man

Bench
DJ Raida said:
oh well, it just wont be the same :?

i spose ill bring jenna then ;-)

jed u can bring gremaldo or wateva

geraldo's mine! :evil: well, she's Bulgarelli's, but if she wasn't his, she'd be mine! :twisted:

thickos

First Grade
Ok well there are some decent numbers of people keen on this, I'll spread the word by email as well.

As I mentioned, Matt's original idea was the 19th, the sunday before chrissy. Is this cool with everyone??? Any other suggestions?

How about a venue? I suggested Centennial park as it is central for everyone. However if there is other possible locations I could entertain those ideas as well.

All up to you guys....

Raider_69

Post Whore
thickos said:
Ok well there are some decent numbers of people keen on this, I'll spread the word by email as well.

As I mentioned, Matt's original idea was the 19th, the sunday before chrissy. Is this cool with everyone??? Any other suggestions?

How about a venue? I suggested Centennial park as it is central for everyone. However if there is other possible locations I could entertain those ideas as well.

All up to you guys....

Piss Up park at St Clair isnt a bad joint, best of all its only 5 minutes walk for me... i recon its a goer, it'd suit me :lol:

woodgers

Bench
Piss Up park at St Clair isnt a bad joint, best of all its only 5 minutes walk for me... i recon its a goer, it'd suit me
Yeah, don't make 69 carry the Cruisers and stoli's too far.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea say it Crossy's face ya turd :p :lol:
put ya on the deck he would!! :lol:

bugger the water/crusiers, i got a fresh unopened bottle of vodka

Latest posts