What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHAME EMBARRASSING HOPELESS.

FlameThrower

Bench
If I see Mary or a player even during the off season i will approach them and ask them ,
They all should be accountable to answer questions, not be protected species.
We have the forum or they say don't go to games,but it's still frustrating .
It would be great to get a few decent questions in.
And what happened to the RED V FORUM.AT SAINTS LEAGUES? Are they afraid We will ask a hard question.
Said it before. But at least Doust fronted those and sent out communication to the fans. The current Board are gutless and won’t even bother communicating to Fans.
Well I’m done and this will be my last year as Red V member.

BBTB

Juniors
Not just McGregor the whole board need to be sacked they appointed him and resigned him . The whole place reeks of “jobs for the boys “
It certainly does.
I was hoping Graig Young and his band of no hopers, would be shown the door, but it hasn't happened.
So, we have the likes
of Hornby, Young jr,
McGregor, Millward,
All with their Snouts,
Firmly planted in that trough.... Each covering for the other.
If the NEW owners, don't act Now.. They won't have a FANBASE... Left to play for.
Makes me sick :sleepy:to the stomach, to watch ramble of a team, wear our famous Red & White
Colours.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
As Ive said on numerous occassions been supporting the Red V for over 60 years ...sadly this evening I watched a movie instead of the game...thats about where I am at present.....if this imposter of a coach had any sort of moral fibre he would resign now.....and failing that if the board had any respect for its supporters and sponsors they would sack him effective immediately. ....we are a shadow of what we were in 2010 and are noiw the laughing stock of the NRL

TruSaint

Referee
As Ive said on numerous occassions been supporting the Red V for over 60 years ...sadly this evening I watched a movie instead of the game...thats about where I am at present.....if this imposter of a coach had any sort of moral fibre he would resign now.....and failing that if the board had any respect for its supporters and sponsors they would sack him effective immediately. ....we are a shadow of what we were in 2010 and are noiw the laughing stock of the NRL

Well said.
I should have watched a movie, or walked the dog.

We were waiting for rock bottom. We have arrived.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
You are spot on

Forster Dragon

Juniors
It certainly does.
I was hoping Graig Young and his band of no hopers, would be shown the door, but it hasn't happened.
So, we have the likes
of Hornby, Young jr,
McGregor, Millward,
All with their Snouts,
Firmly planted in that trough.... Each covering for the other.
If the NEW owners, don't act Now.. They won't have a FANBASE... Left to play for.
Makes me sick :sleepy:to the stomach, to watch ramble of a team, wear our famous Red & White
Colours.
The Illawarra part on the partnership is performing well

Gareth67

First Grade
What is wrong with our club management?
Surely any self respecting Board is accountable for performance of its employees and in this regard the players,Coaching staff and all associated need to be accountable.
We seem to have no accountability or establishment performance guidelines in place otherwise they would all be under severe pressure of immediate termination.
Please someone involved with our. club Management have the intestinal fortitude to step up and give us some explanation as to steps being taken to rescue us from the destruction being thrust upon us by our inept Coaching and playing performances currently being displayed.
We as supporters deserve an answer.

Well they did sack Price when he failed to perform in his 2 nd year so why do they not do so with our current clown ? The Dragons are an unmitigated disaster both on and off the field , however , IMO , it is the joint venture’s administrators who should bear the blame as they and they alone are the architects of this travesty .

TruSaint

Referee
Well they did sack Price when he failed to perform in his 2 nd year so why do they not do so with our current clown ? The Dragons are an unmitigated disaster both on and off the field , however , IMO , it is the joint venture’s administrators who should bear the blame as they and they alone are the architects of this travesty .

This,

Mary did not extend his contract. He is inept and a second grade coach, but the decision lies at the BOD.

2010Dragons

Bench
Disgraceful performance.
50 years I’ve supported the once mighty St George Dragons.
We have hit a all time low.
I seriously think the players look like they were tanking it.
NO line speed, 31 miss tackles, Ravalawa losses the ball twice. Robson loses the ball twice.
Atkin misses two one on one tackles which lead to two try’s. Duffy is not nrl level. He was playing touch footy tonight.
SOO players got their $30,000.00 so they are happy.
The rest of them get picked for nrl ever week they are happy.
The imposter coach has a new contract he is happy
Us fans pay good money to support them but get disappointed every time..not happy JAN
Mary and young and Hornby have lost the sheds. The players are just going through the motions to pick up the pay check... no pride no effort.

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
This team is bereft of:
1. Self Belief
2. A Playing Plan
3. A backline 1-5
4. A team leader (not Mciness)
5. A Coach
6. A CEO w a voice
7. A board w vision
8. 3rd Party revenue
In other words we are f**kED!
This team needs a total overhaul save for 6-8 players.

100% we need a new coach and I’m certain Trent Barrett will be appointed by seasons end (Griffin an outside chance) no other excuses by the board as they will need to do something to ensure memberships are maintained at current levels and give some confidence to the supporters.

I think recruiting has to be overhauled so Millward should also go..

This team is a disgrace ..

Latest posts