What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame on you Roosters

innsaneink

Referee
CatchGameAtEasts.jpg

The only place to catch this Saturday night’s game against the Rabbitohs, is the home of the Sydney Roosters, Easts Leagues Club.
With the Leagues Club’s Kro Bar rolling out the big screens, make sure you are there to cheer the Roosters on as they look to end the season on a winning note and end Souths hopes of playing in the finals.
E-mail from Roosters. I know its been mentioned before.
To urge your fans NOT to go support your team live at the game is a new low.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I saw that... what a pathetic way to market the game.

sydraider

First Grade
Pfft, Whats new, Rooster fans never travel.

I dont know why any of you are surprised.

innsaneink

Referee
sydraider said:
Pfft, Whats new, Rooster fans never travel.

I dont know why any of you are surprised.

Their crowds are better than yours.

You dont know?
I'll spell it out for you.

The official nature of the club in urging their fans not to attend...thats not been seen before, afaik.

sydraider

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Their crowds are better than yours.

You dont know?
I'll spell it out for you.

The official nature of the club in urging their fans not to attend...thats not been seen before, afaik.

:lol: Nope Im not getting to you in any other thread at all ;-)

:lol:

Chook

First Grade
innsaneink said:

Oh shame on us...telling our fans they can watch the game at the club, oh yes the shame!:roll:

Get a life!

Chook.

innsaneink

Referee
Chook said:
Oh shame on us...telling our fans they can watch the game at the club, oh yes the shame!:roll:

Get a life!

Chook.

Haha...yeh, was waiting for a simple spin like this.

melon....

Coach
Telstra is a sh*thole. You cant enjoy footy there, and you cant enjoy Easts putting 50 on the filth from Redfern when you cant even see the players. SOup Kitchen queues are too long, and beer is poured from the hose of some guy that sleeps in Cleveland Street park.

Oh and screw the Souffs gate...they do f**k all for league. No issue.

melon....

Coach
innsaneink said:
That tackles high!!! I bet the refs ignore it.

drake

First Grade
I'm sure the Roosters players would be so happy to look in the stands and see nothing but cardinal and myrtle. Even the Roosters club supports bandwagon style.

innsaneink

Referee
drake said:
I'm sure the Roosters players would be so happy to look in the stands and see nothing but cardinal and myrtle. Even the Roosters club supports bandwagon style.

Thats it in a pinch eh?

LOL....yeh the players will get revved knowing the Chook pen back at Spring st are on their fourth schooner and down $60 on the pokes.

innsaneink

Referee
Chook said:
Then you really do need to get a life.

Chook.

Better not follow the chooks then eh?
They officially dont encourage ''having a life''

:lol:

Seriously, how can you defend your club NOT encouraging you to get and and support your team?
Theres no justification for that. NONE

Paul Hewson

Juniors
All year Souths have been urging all their supporters to attend all games through SMS or e-mails. Not just the home games but also the away games. This is what it should be about. It doesn't shock me that the Roosters would do this though.

I hate to tell them that no matter what te best place to be is @ THE GAME.... Nothing like the atmosphere of the game.

somebody want to show me where the email says not to go to the game? what's wrong with promoting our own league's club? doesn't say "f**k souths don't go to the gane" now does it? lol you wankers need to find something better to do

innsaneink said:
Seriously, how can you defend your club NOT encouraging you to get and and support your team?
Theres no justification for that. NONE

so it's gone from telling us fans NOT to go to the game at all to not encouraging us?

Latest posts