What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon McDonnell eager to grab opportunity at fullback for Knights

Karmawave

Bench
It livens the place up a bit...

Though having said that, to be entirely frank, this place has become completely boring, overly touchy, uptight, moralistic, bland, sensitive, and driven by blinkered biased opinion that if there is a way to single me out and be anti Karma you will be.

I sometimes don't know why I waste my time here hey. Like what is this? What do any of us get out of posting here?

Nothing.

I doubt I'll be around much more really, you can all celebrate.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Put it this way. While he's going off half-cocked at McDonnell, he's leaving Dureau alone :crazy:

Put it this way. While he's going off half-cocked at McDonnell, he's leaving Dureau alone :crazy:
Scotty organised the boys well today and we all know he is a defensive liability to a point. So are Thurston and Locky. Go figure. How good was Marv today? He really was a handful at times.

cram

Bench

Though having said that, to be entirely frank, this place has become completely boring, overly touchy, uptight, moralistic, bland, sensitive, and driven by blinkered biased opinion that if there is a way to single me out and be anti Karma you will be.

I sometimes don't know why I waste my time here hey. Like what is this? What do any of us get out of posting here?

Nothing.

Do you really think your opinion's are unbiased??? Come on, to take a line from the Thirsty Merc song...."I wish someone would build me a bridge so I can get over myself."

Serc

First Grade
The other players who came here off the scrapheap from other clubs weren't a laughing stock amongst their fans like McDonnell was at the Tigers...

Does Ben Rogers ring a bell?

Edit: JM beat me to it

Also, its not the word 'vomit' thats the problem, its the making fun of someone who got concussed that everyone is taking exception to. That is very poor form.

Last edited:

RABK

Referee

Nothing.

You are a complete joke. There is nothing good about your contribution to this forum because you overplay your hand with your agenda driven rubbish that equates to nothing more then spam in the general scheme of things.

Despite what some may say, you have nothing to offer as a poster because you have had enough time to tone down your agendas on certain topics so that free flowing discussion can happen, yet you continue to hijack threads with your garbage.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, but when you just shove it down our throats with rants that go around in circles and only come up when they are convienient for yourself then it grows tiresome.

My honest opinion is that you beguile many of us out of enjoying this forum because your agenda driven rubbish is everywhere. There is no bigotry against you, the backlash is very well deserved.

The thing is i agree with a lot of what you say, but you are a complete asshole.

Last edited:

cram

Bench
You are a complete joke. There is nothing good about your contribution to this forum because you overplay your hand with your agenda driven rubbish that equates to nothing more then spam in the general scheme of things.

Despite what some may say, you have nothing to offer as a poster because you have had enough time to tone down your agendas on certain topics so that free flowing discussion can happen, yet you continue to hijack threads with your garbage and

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, but when you just shove it down our throats with rants that go around in circles and only come up when they are convienient for yourself then it grows tiresome.

My honest opinion is that you beguile many of us from enjoying this forum because your agenda driven rubbish is everywhere. There is no bigotry against you, the backlash is very well deserved.

The thing is i agree with a lot of what you say, but you are a complete asshole.

Sorry Karma, but there is some truth in all of this.....

Apey

Staff member

Nothing.

Honestly; Hallelujah.

There is having an opinion and then there is being a deathrider. You just take your agendas way too far and can't even accept when you're wrong. The huge difference between you and others who don't believe in certain players is they are actually happen to be proven wrong. You're happy when you're 'right' and they fail.

Anyone outside this forum would read your posts and think you're closer to a troll than a supporter. It seems you'll only be happy when they all fail like you had always 'predicted'.

macavity

Referee
unxplained-photo-1225258423-85706.jpg

this just got serious....

*grabs popcorn*

Spike

First Grade

Nothing.

Self-rightous wanker :roll:

Your constant pessimistic opinions deserve to be belittled. If you believe that you are a realist Knights fan, your kidding yourself. You take more pleasure in the Knights losing so that way you can claim that your opinions hold some kind of value. Please by all means leave, you won't be missed as much as you think you will be.

Serc

First Grade
rofl @ the above, especially that pic!!!!!!

I have a post that I wrote last week (for the Walsh/'we let the wrong halfback go' thread) that looks scarily similar to RABK's one 1 page back...but I re-read it at the time and thought I'd settle down and save it until I saw Dureau actually get on the park again and put in a pretty handy performance.

Looks like the job has been done for me now!

Latest posts