What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHARKS NRLW 2024

Weaponhead

Coach
Hannaway is such a natural ballpla. Passing is crisp with great timing. The chip and chase was quality. Good tackle technique.

Forwards did the job. Brooke Anderson is tough player. Johnstone lethal close to the line.

Good comeback after a Badger special for most of the game.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Agree. The hype is so overdone. The level is about that of U/12 boys. Games often unfold to be won by the "one big kid" or the "one fast kid.
Exactly this, each to their own thoug. I know it raises young girls' interest in the sport and that's a good thing. Be nice to win a comp to shove it up the NRL's back passage too but as far as my interest is concerned, I ain't.

I’ve watched all 3 games and some of the other teams, my daughter is right into it and keen to play next season.
So if participation is the goal it’s working
Participation and eyes on the screen are the NRL’S goal. The more of both means more revenue from whichever way they can in the next rights deal.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’ll fence sit with it. Enjoy it for most part but I get why some wouldn’t. I couldn’t imagine sitting down with my old man to watch it and have a beer.
But if it’s getting more eyes on the game, it’s a positive. It’s probally the only thing we have over the AFL in terms of eyes, supporters, members and ultimately the game. AFL woman’s game just doesn’t have the traction

Latest posts