What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v dragons Game Day!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Read up to page 5, had a giggle at the wrist slitting and then saw there was 13 pages of it so abandoned ship on the reading.

Game was always there to be won. In fact I was actually confident. Went offline after the first try so I could give old mate updates as he was stuck in some eatery with no access to the game.

Old mate asks me at half time if we could get out of this and I told him yeah, fugg oath.

There's a massive, gargantuan, humungous positive out of that game despite being dysfunctional for 25% of it, inept for 25% of it, suffering pyschomotor geniusation for 25% of ot with 25% good stuff thrown in.

They did what we beg and scream for. They found a way to win.

Massive for confidence and a lesson learnt. Play for 80 and you're always a chance in a tight one.

PS Carney missing the conversion of Ryan's try was a godsend. I reckon we would of found a way to lose if we drew level. The miss triggered desperation. Finally

newman

First Grade
Old mate needs to harden up. How many fargen updates was he getting?

I'm in Bondi right now geeeeeeeeeeeeeez there is some talent around.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Pom is saving his errors for another game. Maybe a semi...
Sorry, I just can't get into all the pom love at the moment. He's hurt me too many times :roll:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Top read thanks guys. :)

I was lucky to enough to get to see the last 15 minutes of the game. So my wrist slitting was at a minimum, watched the whole game yesterday and thought we had a really off night with the handling and bounce of the ball.

Good result for us.

Quigs

Immortal
Top read thanks guys. :)

I was lucky to enough to get to see the last 15 minutes of the game. So my wrist slitting was at a minimum, watched the whole game yesterday and thought we had a really off night with the handling and bounce of the ball.

Good result for us.

You wouldn't of been so happy if you were not forewarned.

We had a farkkkennnn shocker.

But yes the end was sweet.

Latest posts