What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks! v Melbourne press conference madness. NRL fines Storm $50,000

pnub

Juniors
Gotta love Gallops remarks " You want to see some leadership. how about $50K - thats leadership" GOLD.

Yeah thats the only leadership that he has ever shown.
Ummmmm Ahhhhh channel 9 are living up to the obligations of their contract even though it states that games must be played before ummm ahhhh Midnight and they are Ummmm Ahhhh player after Ummmm Ahhhhh Midnight alll the Ummm Ahhhh Time because they'll ahhh use it or loose it ummmm.
Yes because the Semi final was really shown before midnight in Melbourne Last week Dave, why don't you show some leadership to help Melbourne or do you need to Ummm and Ahhh your way through another useless excuse

Fathead

Bench
Yeah thats the only leadership that he has ever shown.
Ummmmm Ahhhhh channel 9 are living up to the obligations of their contract even though it states that games must be played before ummm ahhhh Midnight and they are Ummmm Ahhhh player after Ummmm Ahhhhh Midnight alll the Ummm Ahhhh Time because they'll ahhh use it or loose it ummmm.
Yes because the Semi final was really shown before midnight in Melbourne Last week Dave, why don't you show some leadership to help Melbourne or do you need to Ummm and Ahhh your way through another useless excuse

Cant argue with you there, the bloke is a dead set merkin but it sure was a funny quote.:lol:

Hasnt it been a decent fall from grace for Craig Bellamy? 3 months ago, he was being touted as the best coach in the world and the coach most likely to take over SOO and Aust duties.
Now I beleive he is a long shot at SOO and Aust for a number of years.

Personally I wouldnt want Bellamy at my club (The eels) and thats a huge call because we DONT have a coach thats worthy of the under 8s.

At the moment he is coming over as a real prat .God knows how bad it will get if the Storm win the Premiership ! He will probably tell the public to f&ck themselves and refuse to participate in the after match function.

I saw similar behaviour from my boy in the sandpit last week until the other kid gave his spade back. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
as 50K will hurt the dole bludgers of the NRL...pfffft.

Maybe when Manly take the premiership next week they can all finely STFU!!

Ridders

Coach
Cant argue with you there, the bloke is a dead set merkin but it sure was a funny quote.:lol:

Hasnt it been a decent fall from grace for Craig Bellamy? 3 months ago, he was being touted as the best coach in the world and the coach most likely to take over SOO and Aust duties.
Now I beleive he is a long shot at SOO and Aust for a number of years.

Personally I wouldnt want Bellamy at my club (The eels)
and thats a huge call because we DONT have a coach thats worthy of the under 8s.

At the moment he is coming over as a real prat .God knows how bad it will get if the Storm win the Premiership ! He will probably tell the public to f&ck themselves and refuse to participate in the after match function.

I saw similar behaviour from my boy in the sandpit last week until the other kid gave his spade back. :lol:

Oh no he didn't :shock:

...and your still the same f*ckwit you've always been:crazy:

Thanks for the compliment.

Now Lets Get back to the topic, $50K is worth every cent. After listening to the WHOLE Press Conference. Yes they go over the top but that what happens when you keep your after about 5 scathing article of the grapple tackle over the year.

David Gallop has given us a $50,000 fine, I hope that $50k is put in the junior devolpment of Victorian Junior. Do you think that would happen? HELL NO!!!

Gotta love Gallops remarks " You want to see some leadership. how about $50K - thats leadership" GOLD.

I find it funny with that comment, $50K - That Leadership,

Yes David, Leadership is like having hand up your rear end, David is a puppet.

Where were you when Rugby League games started after 12am and did you complain about that to the media. No.

David is a hypocrite. David Next Season will be Sacked or will resign.

He should of gone about 2 years ago.

t1tan

Juniors
Thanks for the compliment.

Now Lets Get back to the topic, $50K is worth every cent. After listening to the WHOLE Press Conference. Yes they go over the top but that what happens when you keep your after about 5 scathing article of the grapple tackle over the year.

David Gallop has given us a $50,000 fine, I hope that $50k is put in the junior devolpment of Victorian Junior. Do you think that would happen? HELL NO!!!
Why should the NRL do something to melbournes advantage,funded from melbournes wrongdoing?
Why dont melbourne use some of the cash from winning the minor premiership?

Why should the NRL do something to melbournes advantage,funded from melbournes wrongdoing?
Why dont melbourne use some of the cash from winning the minor premiership?

T1tan, You do know that the Melbourne storm spend more money on juniors in Victoria than the ARL and The NRL Combined.

You wonder why Melbourne Storm is running at a loss, it is because if the storm stop funding we will not have 4 Victorian Junior who are in the under 20 comp this year and to have half the squad of the Under 20's in the next 3 years.

That could be a yearly wage of a Devlopment officer. One person is a boost to the small but hard working team.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think its f**king piss weak of the NRL and shows just how affraid they are of criticism to fine someone for speaking their mind. The media's obsession with melbournes tactics has been a joke, its whipped people into a frenzy and i think Bellamy is rightly justified in being over it.

I find it haillarious when people like warren ryan or wayne bennett talk about wrestling the way they do. The way i remember it warren, it was you me old mate that started ALL the tactis of slowing down the play the ball, and you Bennet, you introduced wrestling coaches. So lmao at the constant moaning from both of them over Melbourne. Its pathetic.

bartman

Immortal
Glad the Storm were fined for that garbage.

Pull yer heads in, morons! If Smith didn't do that tackle, the suspension (media input or not) simply wasn't possible.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

t1tan

Juniors
Exactly!
If Smith hadnt tried to turn thaiday into a human pez dispenser then the subsequent judiciary and bookie "scandal" would not have happened.

Evolution

Juniors
And stay there you f*cktard AFL troll. Come back when you know something about a decent game, not that sleeveless sh*t!

You know it is possible to like more than one sport at once if you are not so narrow minded and can enjoy two different sports for what they offer.

Am I not the type of supporter they are after?

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
You know it is possible to like more than one sport at once if you are not so narrow minded and can enjoy two different sports for what they offer.

Am I not the type of supporter they are after?

Evo, the guys a homophobic idiot with a vocabulary of a 10 year old trailer trash redneck. You expect him to be able to understand more than one game at a time?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
T1tan, You do know that the Melbourne storm spend more money on juniors in Victoria than the ARL and The NRL Combined.

You wonder why Melbourne Storm is running at a loss, it is because if the storm stop funding we will not have 4 Victorian Junior who are in the under 20 comp this year and to have half the squad of the Under 20's in the next 3 years.

That could be a yearly wage of a Devlopment officer. One person is a boost to the small but hard working team.

The Storm don't fund jack.. They are bankrolled by News Ltd.

Latest posts