What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

kbw

Bench
If truly not guilty , why is he having mental issues today ,at the moment he could make his case of not guilty?

You truly are an idiot, he has been in a terrible state since the weekend.
He is in a hospital for treatment because he is genuinely not well.
I know the family so I know this to be fact.

MrAnonymous

Bench
images

:lol::lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You truly are an idiot, he has been in a terrible state since the weekend.
He is in a hospital for treatment because he is genuinely not well.
I know the family so I know this to be fact.

Was he unwell before the allegations?

darcy

Juniors
Yeah, yeah..."the cops know what they're doing when they charge people, they have evidence".

Really?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...-assault-charges/story-fn2mcuj6-1225920235391

Friend's lawyer, Stephen Alexander, said the case was a classic example of the stigma attached to football players.
"Clearly, when this incident took place, the media was all over it, there was reporting of, I suppose, serious allegations,'' Alexander said.
"But in court ... it was clear that, as far as Jake Friend was concerned, he's nowhere to be seen in the CCTV footage.

Danish

Referee
Deny , Deny Deny , Deny all 10 charges
no show to please his case ,be cause of mental issues.......so the case adjourned two weeks.
Two weeks give more time for the lady to drop the charges.

I would not be surprised if charges are dropped before the next two weeks are over and therefore SKD hailed to be truly innocent. If truly not guilty , why is he having mental issues today ,at the moment he could make his case of not guilty?

If the lady does drop the charges , then no charges and no further penalty from NRL.

Whilst Auva, according to Judge committed low end domestic violence. All i heard was he pushed his ex girlfriend and punched a wall in jealous rage. He admitted he was guilty to those charges , was remorseful for his jealous rage and he has been vilified by tom and jerry as a thug.He moved on and there has been no hint of any other issue since.No 10 charges in Auva's case.

Yup, those Souffs boys certainly know how to classily beat their woman...

cooko

Juniors
Really quite poor that the channel 9 news story focussed on SKD's mental health as well as including an interview with his father and coach and then they stick a domestic violence phone number at the end of the story.

Surely beyond blue or lifeline would have been more appropriate in this instance.

darcy

Juniors
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act...-alleged-false-rape-case-20150721-gih52k.html

Mother admits she fabricated evidence to police in alleged false rape case

A Canberra mother claims she fabricated a story about the alleged repeated rape of her daughter to kickstart a police investigation of her neighbour seven years ago.

Her daughter is on trial in the ACT Magistrates Court for allegedly lying to police about two separate rapes. The first was said to be at the hands of her neighbour, a friend's father, in 2007.

The second, she had alleged, occurred at the hands of her ex-boyfriend, a prison guard at the ACT's jail, who was subsequently locked up in NSW for four months before the prosecution collapsed. The woman made that allegation while working for NSW Police.

etc

#####

Well there ya go.

MarkC

Juniors
Darcy .... You seem to be getting carried away here....

The facts of other cases are not relevant to this case, and can't been used a evidence or argument.

As I said earlier I trust the criminal justice system to get the right outcome, but I have no idea what that outcome will be and neither do you ......

darcy

Juniors
Darcy .... You seem to be getting carried away here....

The facts of other cases are not relevant to this case, and can't been used a evidence or argument.

As I said earlier I trust the criminal justice system to get the right outcome, but I have no idea what that outcome will be and neither do you ......

Just demonstrating for those [the majority of society] who seem to believe that because the cops have charged Shaun he's guilty...what goes on in the justice system.
Like someone posted here yesterday...most people seem to believe that because the cops charge someone with a crime that they're guilty.

Last edited:

redvscotty

First Grade
Jesus christ, this thread has risen from the depths of hell.

We've had muppets on the forums before but they are usually entertaining.

It's scary that darcy is 60 odd and still rambles on like an old fool. He's not the only one mind you.

Pathetic.

Latest posts