What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

darcy

Juniors
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...aun-kennydowall-comments-20150723-giizmh.html

Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson returns serve at NSW Premier Mike Baird over Shaun Kenny-Dowall comments

Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson has accused Premier Mike Baird of not getting the full story before calling for Shaun Kenny-Dowall to be stood down.
Baird said on Sunday that the NRL had the chance to send a strong message by suspending the centre after he was charged over domestic violence allegations made by his ex-girlfriend Jessica Peris.

Robinson hit back on Thursday, expressing his surprise at the Premier's comments.

As the leader of our state and holding up our justice system at the top end there, he needed background, and he didn't ring to get any of that background before he made that statement, which is pretty disappointing."
____

"He is struggling a bit with what has happened over the last week and he needed to get some attention," Robinson said. "We have known about this matter ... there has been one side that has been heard at the moment and there is another side that will be heard. Unfortunately it can't be heard at the moment. But in time that will come out."

#####

One might wonder just where Baird was when all the others were being accused , charged and tried.

Good on Trent for returning serve!

darcy

Juniors
Jesus christ, this thread has risen from the depths of hell.

We've had muppets on the forums before but they are usually entertaining.

It's scary that darcy is 60 odd and still rambles on like an old fool. He's not the only one mind you.

Pathetic.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain". ;-)

Seems TR ain't happy either that 'everyone' seems to believe Shaun is guilty, and want him 'banned' until his case is decided.

Surely you're not scared of an old pensioner with a computer.:lol:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Jesus christ, this thread has risen from the depths of hell.

We've had muppets on the forums before but they are usually entertaining.

It's scary that darcy is 60 odd and still rambles on like an old fool. He's not the only one mind you.

Pathetic.

There you go inciting Perth Red and Firechild, the nitwit sons of Lucifer, to fire up and post again.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain". ;-)

Seems TR ain't happy either that 'everyone' seems to believe Shaun is guilty, and want him 'banned' until his case is decided.

Surely you're not scared of an old pensioner with a computer.:lol:

jesus christ you are terrible

magpie4ever

First Grade
There is an ole saying: "evils rules when good men look away", so there is no way this little black (and white) duck is allowing you (perth red & firechild) dickless sons of Beelzebub to run this thread.:cool:

adamkungl

Immortal
This is one of the most shameful threads i've seen on here, and considering this place is usually a cesspit of garbage, that's saying something.

ACTPanthers

Bench
This is one of the most shameful threads i've seen on here, and considering this place is usually a cesspit of garbage, that's saying something.

This +1000

And yet I keep coming back in... I think deep down I genuinely can't fathom the amount of stupid there is in here, and have to keep coming back to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

BunniesMan

Immortal

Reading the posts in here is like looking at a train crash. Wanting to look away and not being able to.

Galeforce

Bench
Originally Posted by Tommy Smith View Post
Disgusting.

No way should he be playing first grade in 2014 at least.

No surprise to see the Rabbits support him like they are though given their history. Using depression and a poor upbringing as an excuse is a disgrace.

Shame, Rabbits. Shame.

hey Tommy , you are a two faced imbelic hypocrite .......

as for the other Rooster types , go back and look at what you wrote on Auva's . I do not care to,as I know most of you are dopes based on your comments on this thread . I have also seen the dope KWB casting blame on the lady in the Roosters thread.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
No one gives a f**k Galeforce. Dig in once it's proven and the Roosters and NRL take their action or don't. Now's not the time you simple merkin.

thorson1987

Coach
Originally Posted by Tommy Smith View Post
Disgusting.

No way should he be playing first grade in 2014 at least.

No surprise to see the Rabbits support him like they are though given their history. Using depression and a poor upbringing as an excuse is a disgrace.

Shame, Rabbits. Shame.

hey Tommy , you are a two faced imbelic hypocrite .......

as for the other Rooster types , go back and look at what you wrote on Auva's . I do not care to,as I know most of you are dopes based on your comments on this thread . I have also seen the dope KWB casting blame on the lady in the Roosters thread.

Auva'a plead guilty you dumbarse.

Big difference.

Latest posts