What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

darcy

Juniors
I hope you get hit by a bus you f**king germ

What I wrote is absolutely correct.
Jill Meagher walked home from the café alone late at night, sadly she's no longer alive.

The bad people lurk in the shadows waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Apey

Staff member
Ojlovednicole last posted 10/07

Darcy first posted 20/07

hmmmmm

probably the same idiot, don't forget GW.

Saddest thing in this thread though is Albert Rosenfeld desperately seeking attention by trying to be the biggest idiot in a sea of idiots.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Signs of the Antichrist.

And a Perth rugby league side shall rise again from the earth and it shall be satans team.

gUt

Coach
Face of the Game 2016

images

Perth Red

Post Whore
has a ring to it!
And those that stand before the mighty Satanists will be smighted down in great pain and suffering... here endeth the lesson.

Darcy talks about himself in the third person, it is quite worrying. I think he may need a bed next to SKD.

Galeforce

Bench
Deny , Deny Deny , Deny all 10 charges
no show to please his case ,be cause of mental issues.......so the case adjourned two weeks.
Two weeks give more time for the lady to drop the charges.

I would not be surprised if charges are dropped before the next two weeks are over and therefore SKD hailed to be truly innocent. If truly not guilty , why is he having mental issues today ,at the moment he could make his case of not guilty?

If the lady does drop the charges , then no charges and no further penalty from NRL.

Whilst Auva, according to Judge committed low end domestic violence. All i heard was he pushed his ex girlfriend and punched a wall in jealous rage. He admitted he was guilty to those charges , was remorseful for his jealous rage and he has been vilified by tom and jerry as a thug.He moved on and there has been no hint of any other issue since.No 10 charges in Auva's case.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Deny , Deny Deny , Deny all 10 charges
no show to please his case ,be cause of mental issues.......so the case adjourned two weeks.
Two weeks give more time for the lady to drop the charges.

I would not be surprised if charges are dropped before the next two weeks are over and therefore SKD hailed to be truly innocent. If truly not guilty , why is he having mental issues today ,at the moment he could make his case of not guilty?

If the lady does drop the charges , then no charges and no further penalty from NRL.

Whilst Auva, according to Judge committed low end domestic violence. All i heard was he pushed his ex girlfriend and punched a wall in jealous rage. He admitted he was guilty to those charges , was remorseful for his jealous rage and he has been vilified by tom and jerry as a thug.He moved on and there has been no hint of any other issue since.No 10 charges in Auva's case.

You make good points there.

Latest posts