What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Kenny-Dowall not guilty of assaulting former partner Jess Peris

elbusto

Coach
That is case in 90plus % of domestic violence case, normally not immediately reported due to shame (or hope it is a one off etc) or "but he loves me", so they are very hard, at times, to have definite evidence (unless bashed - bruises etc).

I know all of those things mate. But I also know what i don't know. And I have no idea what happened here. Only allegations

magpie4ever

First Grade
I know all of those things mate. But I also know what i don't know. And I have no idea what happened here. Only allegations

Yeah, agree but there are no excuses for the stronger to assault the the weaker (that normally is men over women) - generically speaking.

Blokes have got to learn to walk away no matter what shit is going down or said.

elbusto

Coach
Yeah, agree but there are no excuses for the stronger to assault the the weaker (that normally is men over women) - generically speaking.

Blokes have got to learn to walk away no matter what shit is going down or said.

Very hard to argue with that mate. But there are exceptions. Tbh this topic is a hard one for most of us as we all know people who have experienced this.

Fact: SKD never gets involved in punch ups on field so is unlikely to have a violent streak.

Fact: SKD is a genuine nice guy.

Fact: The issuing of an AVO is often a tactic for winning partner separation judgments.

Fact: Some people want to bring disrepute to the Roosters (e.g. Mitchell Pearce, Michael Jennings pseudo-scandals) because some losers hate winners.

Fact: Sydney Roosters look like they will beat Brisbane in the Grand Final on October 4th 2015, and so Brisbane and North Queensland supporters are trying to derail the Roosters' march to greatness.

Last edited:

MrAnonymous

Bench
Lol this chick is obviously a f**ked in the head merkin. SKD is in career best form because he probably f**ked her off. Now she's all jealous and throwing allegations around trying to ruin a career. Typical.

Then most you merkins eat it up as usual calling for his head.

magpie4ever

First Grade
You assumed Jessica Peris has a sister named Jessica. FMD, i though The Flog was thick but you take the cake.

Fair enough, didn't know the 1st name of SKD's ex and I thought she and her kid were older than the ages mentioned in the article.

My point still stands, so what.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Fact: SKD never gets involved in punch ups on field so is unlikely to have a violent streak.

Fact: SKD is a genuine nice guy.

Fact: The issuing of an AVO is often a tactic for winning partner separation judgments.

Fact: Some people want to bring disrepute to the Roosters (e.g. Mitchell Pearce, Michael Jennings pseudo-scandals) because some losers hate winners.

Fact: Sydney Roosters look like they will beat Brisbane in the Grand Final on October 4th 2015, and so Brisbane and North Queensland supporters are trying to derail the Roosters' march to greatness.

What punch ups? They don't exist, anymore.

Last Week

Bench
Lol this chick is obviously a f**ked in the head merkin. SKD is in career best form because he probably f**ked her off. Now she's all jealous and throwing allegations around trying to ruin a career. Typical.

Yeah, 10 charges. Not his go.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I am confused,,

If you are up on 10 charges of domestic violence, wouldnt you be on bail ?

On bail you cant leave your local area, ie cant play footy in melbourne etc

Is it 10 charges of what ??? .. he called her a merkin 10 times ??

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

:lol: You are a deadset waste of oxygen

Last Week

Bench
I am confused,,

If you are up on 10 charges of domestic violence, wouldnt you be on bail ?

On bail you cant leave your local area, ie cant play footy in melbourne etc

Is it 10 charges of what ??? .. he called her a merkin 10 times ??

Bail doesn't mean that he has to be on home arrest. Bail can be just to stay away from her, report to a Police station or what ever is deemed necessary.

And I'll google it for you, his charges are 1x assault occasioning actual bodily harm, 6x assaults, 1x destroy or damage property, 1x use carriage service to menace/harass/offend and 1x intimidation.

mave

Coach
Wow, the NRL must be taking an "innocent until proven guilty" approach these days.
How convenient for the Roosters.

Latest posts